Official Community Forums Home

Hello

Cinnamon 2112

• Members

Hi all I'm new to this, I'm interested in kink but I don't know how to ask my husband to participate. We have a good sex life but we're both pretty vanilla I'm afraid he'll think it weird. How did you bring it up to your spouse?

• Like 1

• Members

Hello 😊 I hope you get better luck than I did when I asked my husband about kinky things. I'll try again once we get our own place. Make any suggestions to your husband and don't be afraid who knows I bet he'll love to. Please keep us all posted,thanks😁

Hi cinnamon,I would love for my wife to be into kink but she isn't.I would just ask him .if he has ever thought of .......whatever your wanting to try,and by a general question like that it should give you some idea.or if he would like to try something different just to mix it up.I hope this helps .good luck!

• Members

What I like to do is my hubby and I both write down ideas of things we want to try, then pull them out of a bag. Obviously, you both still know who wrote it, but it is less pressure or fear of rejection than trying to bring it up in conversation. 

It is also SUPER hot if he picks one that he is down with, and just smiles and starts doing it without saying a word...

You can also just start really simply with a scarf blindfold, feather tickler, etc. to see how he responds and if he can get into it from there. Have fun with it and see where it goes!

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, tootimidcorin said:

What I like to do is my hubby and I both write down ideas of things we want to try, then pull them out of a bag. Obviously, you both still know who wrote it, but it is less pressure or fear of rejection than trying to bring it up in conversation. 

It is also SUPER hot if he picks one that he is down with, and just smiles and starts doing it without saying a word...

You can also just start really simply with a scarf blindfold, feather tickler, etc. to see how he responds and if he can get into it from there. Have fun with it and see where it goes!

Great idea😁