Official Community Forums Home

My 1st Black woman

hardandhung

• Members

I recently attended some ongoing training for my Company last month. This year it was Austin TX and after many boring hours of lectures all I wanted to do was have a cigar and enjoy my Scotch. Sitting on the Patio of the Hotel a very attractive Black woman was out getting some air and we started a conversation. She said she enjoyed the smell of a good cigar. I offered her a drink and she willingly accepted. This lady was tall, she was pushing 6'2 and built like a model, she has an awesome ass and her face was gorgeous. Her brown eyes looked inviting. She didn't have much as far as tits but her well built ass made up for that. Dressed in a red and white skirt and blouse she sat next to me and she sipped her scotch. 

During our conversation it was learned we were both single and far from our normal lives, and she too was there for her training. Turns out she works for the same company as I do except she is out of the Buffalo NY office. We decided to have dinner together but she wanted to shower 1st so we decided to meet in the lobby and find someplace else to dine as we didn't want the exposure of others in the company seeing us. I had rented a car so we left and went a few miles away and enjoyed our dinner and conversation. The way she filled out her jeans had my dick hard most of the evening. As we were driving back she asked if I would mind if she joined me for a nite cap. I wasn't in any position to say no. Of course you can, so before we got back I told her while we are there we don't know each other, I gave her my spare room card and she would come as soon as she could. 

Before she got there I went and got some fresh ice and made myself a drink, sitting on the couch I heard the door open and she let herself in. WOW, now she was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a T shirt and was barefoot. Her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she looked very comfy. She sat next to me and sipped her drink and in a very bold and direct manner she said, listen we both know why I'm here and I hope I'm not being to forward but I need to be close to someone tonight. I said I was hoping  for this, she laid her hand on my crotch and felt my cock as it was getting worked up. She leaned in to kiss me and I felt the passion of her touch. It wasn't long before I had her out of those sweat pants and she was caressing my rock hard cock. She sucked my cock like a pro and I was somewhat embarrassed that I was coming so quickly. She didn't even pull off, she swallowed every drop and wanted more. I said I'm so sorry I came so quickly but you feel so good. She went right back to parking her well shaved pussy on my eager face and licked me until I got hard again. Once I had her laid down on her back and slid my cock into her she jerked and cried out oh my fucking God does that feel fantastic. I made love to her for the remainder of the evening and it was the most sensual experience I have had in a very long time. After filling her willing pussy with my cum she whispered can I stay tonight? 

She wrapped herself around me and held me all night, in the morning she woke me up as she slowly rubbed my cock. I instantly got hard again and we enjoyed another round of blissful sex before she headed back to her room to get ready. Over the course of the next 2 days she spent every hour with me when we were not in the seminars. Before we parted ways she said thanks for not just fucking me, you truly made love to me and I will always remember our time together. 

We can't wait for our next training session. Hopefully she will be able to get away and come visit me or I can visit her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/7/2017 at 7:49 PM, GirlCrush said:

How the Fuck do people get into all these sexy. .escapades !! Is that the right word.. Cause Im getting fricken jealous over here..among other things lol 

Yeah not much action in my life and I'm jealous,too. I'm also happy for those who can achieve their fantasy .

• Members
On 10/4/2017 at 8:03 AM, hardandhung said:

I recently attended some ongoing training for my Company last month. This year it was Austin TX and after many boring hours of lectures all I wanted to do was have a cigar and enjoy my Scotch. Sitting on the Patio of the Hotel a very attractive Black woman was out getting some air and we started a conversation. She said she enjoyed the smell of a good cigar. I offered her a drink and she willingly accepted. This lady was tall, she was pushing 6'2 and built like a model, she has an awesome ass and her face was gorgeous. Her brown eyes looked inviting. She didn't have much as far as tits but her well built ass made up for that. Dressed in a red and white skirt and blouse she sat next to me and she sipped her scotch. 

During our conversation it was learned we were both single and far from our normal lives, and she too was there for her training. Turns out she works for the same company as I do except she is out of the Buffalo NY office. We decided to have dinner together but she wanted to shower 1st so we decided to meet in the lobby and find someplace else to dine as we didn't want the exposure of others in the company seeing us. I had rented a car so we left and went a few miles away and enjoyed our dinner and conversation. The way she filled out her jeans had my dick hard most of the evening. As we were driving back she asked if I would mind if she joined me for a nite cap. I wasn't in any position to say no. Of course you can, so before we got back I told her while we are there we don't know each other, I gave her my spare room card and she would come as soon as she could. 

Before she got there I went and got some fresh ice and made myself a drink, sitting on the couch I heard the door open and she let herself in. WOW, now she was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a T shirt and was barefoot. Her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she looked very comfy. She sat next to me and sipped her drink and in a very bold and direct manner she said, listen we both know why I'm here and I hope I'm not being to forward but I need to be close to someone tonight. I said I was hoping  for this, she laid her hand on my crotch and felt my cock as it was getting worked up. She leaned in to kiss me and I felt the passion of her touch. It wasn't long before I had her out of those sweat pants and she was caressing my rock hard cock. She sucked my cock like a pro and I was somewhat embarrassed that I was coming so quickly. She didn't even pull off, she swallowed every drop and wanted more. I said I'm so sorry I came so quickly but you feel so good. She went right back to parking her well shaved pussy on my eager face and licked me until I got hard again. Once I had her laid down on her back and slid my cock into her she jerked and cried out oh my fucking God does that feel fantastic. I made love to her for the remainder of the evening and it was the most sensual experience I have had in a very long time. After filling her willing pussy with my cum she whispered can I stay tonight? 

She wrapped herself around me and held me all night, in the morning she woke me up as she slowly rubbed my cock. I instantly got hard again and we enjoyed another round of blissful sex before she headed back to her room to get ready. Over the course of the next 2 days she spent every hour with me when we were not in the seminars. Before we parted ways she said thanks for not just fucking me, you truly made love to me and I will always remember our time together. 

We can't wait for our next training session. Hopefully she will be able to get away and come visit me or I can visit her. 

LOL, Lucky guy !:P:P I hear what your saying !! My wife is from Houston , but her parents are from Barbados. I know and understand what you are saying about black women. We have been together,18 + years and married for almost 17 years. I get this kind of treatment several times a week ! And it never grows tiring !

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Great story!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Awesome. 

• Like 1