Official Community Forums Home

Is my boss coming on to me?

Cinnamon 2112

• Members

So today I had a meeting today with some higher ups, and the top guy who is thirty something, married with 3 kids. He knows I'm married, but when I walked in he said my sunglasses made me look like a super model and then he said he really liked my perfume to which I replied "thank you, my husband got it for me" is he flirting with me? Or just being nice?

• Members

He said my husband had good taste. 😧 it kinda sucks because he is very good at his job and is very helpful, but I don't want to be around him more than I have to if he's going to be flirty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/7/2017 at 9:25 PM, GirlCrush said:

You can only hope.. But don't be surprised if he does it again. Im surprised as Managers and Bosses they give us so many classes on sexual harassment in the work place... That he doesn't know better!! 

There is no shortage of dickheads who will try to see how far they can bend the rules, or flat out break them without getting caught, and then if they do get caught, have a knack for sweet talking there way out of it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Chances are, he was just trying to be nice. And, in a world so full of jealousy, hate, sue-happy people, and vindictiveness, it's nice to have compliments come your way. I would just say take it as a compliment. If he hasn't pursued it, or you, then sincere compliment. And, men find assured women sexy (or, if they're controlling jerks, intimidating). :) Go girlfriend!!!

• Like 1