Official Community Forums Home

Do you believe?

H. Housewife

• Members

I have had strange things move during the night in my bedroom and luckily I'm too tired to notice so I place the items back where they go. Then go back to sleep but the following morning I remember and get totally spooked out. Sometimes I hear a voice calling my name. This happens around the same time each year and not exactly sure if something is trying to get my attention and that's half the reason why I can't sleep lately. I feel like Shemp on the Three Stooges. I've even seen a ghostly figure looking angry in the hallway and that totally freaked me out. I remembered I was home alone that night, too. So I decided mabye the house was dirty and started to clean so the ghost will be happier. If you never experienced things like I have I don't blame you for not believing and if you had what do you do to cope with it all? This has been going on for over 30 years ever since I was a kid and luckily my mom believes and understands me.

19 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

I have had strange things move during the night in my bedroom and luckily I'm too tired to notice so I place the items back where they go. Then go back to sleep but the following morning I remember and get totally spooked out. Sometimes I hear a voice calling my name. This happens around the same time each year and not exactly sure if something is trying to get my attention and that's half the reason why I can't sleep lately. I feel like Shemp on the Three Stooges. I've even seen a ghostly figure looking angry in the hallway and that totally freaked me out. I remembered I was home alone that night, too. So I decided mabye the house was dirty and started to clean so the ghost will be happier. If you never experienced things like I have I don't blame you for not believing and if you had what do you do to cope with it all? This has been going on for over 30 years ever since I was a kid and luckily my mom believes and understands me.

It could be something!  just because you can't see it doesn't mean its not there,but you seen a apparition,....I hear a muffled voice of a woman several times a year only in my house though,I thought my s/o was talking to me ,but when I asked what she said she replied I didn't say anything...I hear it when its just me as well,I thought I was losing my mind.

• Members
2 hours ago, Mike miller said:

It could be something!  just because you can't see it doesn't mean its not there,but you seen a apparition,....I hear a muffled voice of a woman several times a year only in my house though,I thought my s/o was talking to me ,but when I asked what she said she replied I didn't say anything...I hear it when its just me as well,I thought I was losing my mind.

Did you ever see anything other than hearing voices? Did you ever have a dream that came true the following day/night? That sometimes happens with dreams that I had it's really creepy. Yes,I think I'm losing my mind as well. 

9 minutes ago, H. Housewife said:

Did you ever see anything other than hearing voices? Did you ever have a dream that came true the following day/night? That sometimes happens with dreams that I had it's really creepy. Yes,I think I'm losing my mind as well. 

I have dreams all the time that come true,maybe not every little detail ...but its like I can see the future.

3 minutes ago, H. Housewife said:

Wow me,too. Do you want to share any of those creepy dreams that came true?

That's just it after it happens it just becomes a faded memory....the next time it happens I will share it with you,while its fresh in my mind