Sign in to follow this  
GirlCrush

Edit

4 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Is Marriage everything you imagine it to be? If so why?, If not , why not? 

Not at all! It's a fucking hard work and struggle and if you not trying to keep things fun and exciting it will eventually fail.

• Like 1

It is and it isn't.  As the last poster said, it's hard work!!  Probably harder work than anyone imagines, but if you work at your marriage it can be more rewarding than you could have ever imagined!  The rewards are so incredibly wonderful!!!  It's worth all the sweat equity!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

It all depends who you're married to. I love being married even though his job is getting in the way with our sex life. We both love each other, been together for 18 years,give each other space but his job too much space, and have things in common. I've known people within five years or less get divorced and it's sad that couples don't always work. I love seeing people in love it's like a chick flick or a Hallmark movie. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

You are a lucky girl to still be so in love. 

Thank you but it's not all luck it's who I chose to be married to. We got married way after knowing each other for over 10 years but felt like we were anyways. I hope no one rushes into marriage before they get to know each other. 

Depends which day you ask me. If the good isn't outweighing the other stuff you need to change it or what's the point? When it's good it's the BEST, I mean who else knows you better than you know yourself?  It's definitely a balancing act of life vs your soft place to land but so worth it!

• Like 1

It IS Hard work, but BOTH parties have to be willing to make small changes, compromises, and work on the marriage. When only one doesn't want to, stops, or just plain doesn't give a shit, then, it will fail eventually, no matter how much the other does try to work on it.

• Like 2

================================

There are things I did not anticipate, and things I wish were different.  We still enjoy each other's company, but we don't really like doing the same things anymore.  We are not on the same page with many things.

• Like 1