Official Community Forums Home

Trying to think before I say anything

H. Housewife

• Members

So I'm at a small cafe ready for my lunch that I ordered and the place had only one person at a table. So I find a seat and I sit down, placed my head phones on, and make a phone call. A guy behind me was on his lab top and made a rude comment that I was loud about my conversation  and I should leave. So I rudely snapped back said sorry and I couldn't help complain to the person on the phone. So I ended up having my lunch outside. I know I sometimes  get loud on the phone but at least he should have been more polite about how loud I was. I'm trying my hardest to think before I say anything.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

So I'm at a small cafe ready for my lunch that I ordered and the place had only one person at a table. So I find a seat and I sit down, placed my head phones on, and make a phone call. A guy behind me was on his lab top and made a rude comment that I was loud about my conversation  and I should leave. So I rudely snapped back said sorry and I couldn't help complain to the person on the phone. So I ended up having my lunch outside. I know I sometimes  get loud on the phone but at least he should have been more polite about how loud I was. I'm trying my hardest to think before I say anything.

Its probably he is just an idiot,I probably would have gotten louder.you have every right to talk on your phone in public.

• Members
3 hours ago, MMMike said:

Its probably he is just an idiot,I probably would have gotten louder.you have every right to talk on your phone in public.

I'm trying to not let my anger get the best of me and I should make a joke and said to him"bye  Summer's Eve" or told him he's like Larry David,😂 .

If no one knows what Summer's Eve is it's a brand of douche ,😂😂😂

My last job drove me crazy too many rude people so I called them all Summer's Eve. It's just an indirect comical statement 😂

• 4 months later...

I guess it would depend on how loud you actually were. I try very hard to stay off of my phone while in restaurants and in drive thru lines out of courtesy so that I can pay attention to the person taking and giving me my orders. Besides, I don't want others hearing my private conversations. That's just me.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 10/27/2017 at 11:46 PM, H. Housewife said:

I'm trying to not let my anger get the best of me and I should make a joke and said to him"bye  Summer's Eve" or told him he's like Larry David,😂 .

If no one knows what Summer's Eve is it's a brand of douche ,😂😂😂

My last job drove me crazy too many rude people so I called them all Summer's Eve. It's just an indirect comical statement 😂

Oh geezus lol....Summers Eve.  Ima gonna steal that idear from you if you don’t mind.  Great imagination😜

• Thanks 1