Official Community Forums Home

Dr. appointment

H. Housewife

• Members

Today I had a Dr. appointment and thankfully it went well. My blood pressure was on the low side but I think I was just tired and my weight was great. My Doctor has an awesome sense of humor like myself and I was wicked thankful. Hahahah....I told her I didn't want her to do a breast exam just take a look at my virgina. We both laughed. The plastic tool she used looked like a water gun toy it was clear plastic which was my first time seeing the tool. She had to change the tool from the bigger size to the smaller one which was kind of her. The appointment was brief and so glad it was over.

1509672045620.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H. Housewife said:

Today I had a Dr. appointment and thankfully it went well. My blood pressure was on the low side but I think I was just tired and my weight was great. My Doctor has an awesome sense of humor like myself and I was wicked thankful. Hahahah....I told her I didn't want her to do a breast exam just take a look at my virgina. We both laughed. The plastic tool she used looked like a water gun toy it was clear plastic which was my first time seeing the tool. She had to change the tool from the bigger size to the smaller one which was kind of her. The appointment was brief and so glad it was over.

1509672045620.jpg

Who comes up with these apparatuses?