Official Community Forums Home

“Forcing” orgasims

• Members

Laddies, this question is for you. How many of you have experienced forced orgasims, more specifically after the first one. We have some great foreplay and often our sessions of fun run a minimum of an hour but average 3-4 hours, unless it’s a quickie. After her first orgasim though, she gets super sensitive and vibrators tickle. If I’m still hard from not coming yet or being still extremely arroused, I can usually coax her into another one or two. My question though, is if I were to push past her saying it tickles, could she expect to have some stronger orgasim a and more of them?  The tickling sensation pass? I don’t want to ask her to try and push through if that’s something that will just keep tickling. Obviously we would use a safe word. We have a super open line of communication, so I wanted to ask here and see what advice y’all have. I think it will be so sexy to make her weak from orgasiming over and over. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members

It sounds really steamy! In my experience after a really intense orgasm, I need a little break before starting in again but I really like it when my husband "forces" me to orgasm over and over, especially when paired with some light bondage 😉

• Like 2

• Members

I know I"m not a woman, but is there a required set time for foreplay and getting the woman ready for orgasm. I try to get my woman primed for orgasm during foreplay. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. If it's been a while between sex episodes, I'm not exactly the iron man. Is it better to get her to orgasm before I go in for the pounding?