Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

RECHARGEABLE ROTATING RABBIT DILDO

ladylove

• Members

RECHARGEABLE ROTATING RABBIT DILDO

I Surenda!,  and you will too!  This duel action rotating rabbit / dildo  has it all going on. It’s 100% silicone, realistically shaped with a mushroom head, and very nicer veining down the whole shaft.  The rotating head easily hits the g-spot and the double eared rabbit is perfectly placed for optimal stimulation. In order to give a full and accurate review I needed to test this a couple of times to get through all three speeds and ten functions.  What I won’t do for TT ;).   The dildo and rabbit are individually controlled.  I recommend you figure out the controls before use, it’s easy, but you’ll be happy you did. It’s completely water proof and comes with a USB charging cable to get your buzz on :D.  Remember to use water based lube only with this and all silicone toys.  I award the The Rechargeable Rotating Rabbit  Dildo 5 stars.

10 Rotating Rabbit Dildo

• 1 month later...

This looks very sleek and fun!!!

How strong are the vibes? How loud is it? How long does it take to fully charge, and how long does the charge last?

• Members

Hi! I just added a video to this product's page, see it here:  10-Function Rotating Rabbit Dildo

It is pretty quiet, even turned all the way up as Angela has it in the video. I really think this is a great product, I couldn't wait to try it out when we got this in last year! The vibrations in the rabbit are a LOT stronger than I was expecting from this toy, and I also love how the shaft swells a bit wider towards the tip! It takes about 2 hours to charge, and according to the box it lasts up to 60 minutes on one charge... I have never used it for a full 60 minutes to verify this though HAHA. Overall, this is an awesome silicone rechargeable rabbit! :wub: