Official Community Forums Home

Looking to try something new!

ducknquack

Hello everyone, long time reader, first time poster. My girlfriend and I have been together for sometime and would really like to spice things up. We have already explored some toys, light S&M, role play, etc. We were very curious in the position I have pictured below. Is there a name for this? and not just general pegging, dildo etc. Anyone try and care to share their experiences??

position.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 12/2/2017 at 5:23 PM, ducknquack said:

Hello everyone, long time reader, first time poster. My girlfriend and I have been together for sometime and would really like to spice things up. We have already explored some toys, light S&M, role play, etc. We were very curious in the position I have pictured below. Is there a name for this? and not just general pegging, dildo etc. Anyone try and care to share their experiences??

position.jpg

The Requiem?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Well for her its easy its called double penetration of DP most of the time there would be another guy fucking her ass but I like your spin on it, for you well I guess you'll have to coin your own phrase, anal for men as you most obviously know  can be extremely pleasurable. My wife and or her gf will  fuck me with a strap on occasionally when they are both feeling a bit randy as her gf says

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Wow even I had to say that was pretty cool I can tell by the way the wife is acting that this one could be in the book for us. That's a respectable definite how to get the pic?

• Members
1 minute ago, Bemo said:

Wow even I had to say that was pretty cool I can tell by the way the wife is acting that this one could be in the book for us. That's a respectable definite how to get the pic?

Somebody else was there! :÷)

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 2/2/2020 at 10:38 PM, Bob Long said:

Well for her its easy its called double penetration of DP most of the time there would be another guy fucking her ass but I like your spin on it, for you well I guess you'll have to coin your own phrase, anal for men as you most obviously know  can be extremely pleasurable. My wife and or her gf will  fuck me with a strap on occasionally when they are both feeling a bit randy as her gf says

I would have to agree with you on the DP or its close to the DVP SEX. My girl friend and I are very much into DP AND DVP SEX. NOTHING Like have two hard cocks deep in my wet pussy both at the same time squirting there hot cum all inside me at the same time mmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My husband is out of town I want to get gagged tied up and fucked like a whore 

I want to get fucked so hard that has milk out of my nipples and squirted all over I want to be forceful as hard as you can do I want you to make me feel like a whore I wanna make a video to make him come like a horse as he’s in Afghanistan anybody want to help me I want to a hard super hard Cock now 

I’m dress up in a shiny black bustiers shiny stockings and fishnets fucking myself with a 14 inch cock making my nipples squirt as I take it all I want cummmmm To be dripping out of every part of my body every hole anybody want to help me contact me

no games 

76423227-8918-4A8F-ACF7-31EBA8B9236C.jpeg

6C2E4C8A-E87A-49DC-9E73-23E119665A29.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/2/2017 at 7:23 PM, ducknquack said:

position.jpg

Double-double penetration 

• Members
On 12/2/2017 at 7:23 PM, ducknquack said:

position.jpg

Interestingly 🔥🔥

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Any ideas

My husband is out of town I want to get gagged tied up and fucked like a whore 

I want to get fucked so hard that has milk out of my nipples and squirted all over I want to be forceful as hard as you can do I want you to make me feel like a whore I wanna make a video to make him come like a horse as he’s in Afghanistan anybody want to help me I want to a hard super hard Cock now 

I’m dress up in a shiny black bustiers shiny stockings and fishnets fucking myself with a 14 inch cock making my nipples squirt as I take it all I want cummmmm To be dripping out of every part of my body every hole anybody want to help me contact me

no games 3106921910

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...