Official Community Forums Home

BJ tips for a small mouth

Piro

• Members

This may have been discussed a long time ago, but yeah, here's the story: 

My gentlemen friend and I are very fond of sexting, so of course on paper I'll be all "Oh yeah baby, I'll take the whole thing into my mouth, and the balls too, hunny bunch *sexy growl*" 

But then I saw his actual penis for the first time and oh my, he's way bigger than I was expecting! Not a bad thing, but I have a small mouth (a fact confirmed by every dentist I've ever had) and my front teeth are pretty big so I Have to open my mouth extremely wide (which can ache after a few minutes) so I don't scrape the poor guy.  In doing so, it makes it hard to take the penis far back into my throat. But I really want to make good on my promise of taking in all those inches. Any tips for achieving the deepthroat with a teeny tiny mouth without injuring the guy? 

Quick edit: when I say my mouth is small, I also mean the space between my back teeth is narrow too, not just my lips, so a dick can totally hit the molars. That's no fun!