Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Privacy

Pariah_

• Members

Hi!

Privacy is VERY important to us at TT. Any charges will appear on your statement as "Atlantic Innovations" and this is also what the shipping label will say, plus we always ship in discreet, plain packaging. 

You can read more details about our discreet billing & shipping here: https://www.tootimid.com/discreet-sex-toy-shipping.html and here: https://www.tootimid.com/security-and-privacy.html

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

I have received many orders from here. And I can assure you that everything is very discreet!!! The return label says Atlantic Innovations, and, yes, they really do use discreet, plain mailing items.  Never any worries!!!

• Like 2

Yep, the company name is listed as Atlantic Innovations.
I've received two orders, both listed exactly the same, both on the packaging and in my bank statement.
Even if he got curious and googled Atlantic Innovations, it wouldn't direct to TooTimid, but the Atlantic Innovations website (which has no links directing to TooTimid).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It is most private. I love the packaging of this company!! Very thoughtful and innovative!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Yep, mailing was very discreet.  A double thumbs up.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

This deserves bumping up. No worries about privacy or unwanted flyers in the mail!!!!