Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

When your boyfriend doesn’t like to give facials: Now what?

Kama

• Members

I told my boyfriend (who I have known for awhile, we started out as friends) that I like getting facials. I was hesitant to tell him, since he told me that he’s a conservative man from a traditional family. He told me recently that he doesn’t like facials that much. I asked him why. He’s not sure.  But, he has been open to trying new things that I introduced to him. He did say he would be okay with ejaculating on other parts of my body. 

I want to respect people’s boundaries and not want to be pushy.  Do you think he might be open to giving facials? Or should I let it go? I can live without them, but I don’t know if I should close this door just yet. We are a fairly new couple.  

I woild love love to hear from any men on the forum. What if you weren’t into something and your woman wanted to try it?

• Members

I have never been a fan of facials, but when my wife wanted to try it, I gave her one.

still not something I want to do so much, but now and then she wants to, so....splat splat splat! Important aspect of sex, is pleasing each other....so....I’m easy!

• Members
1 hour ago, Kinkster said:

I have never been a fan of facials, but when my wife wanted to try it, I gave her one.

still not something I want to do so much, but now and then she wants to, so....splat splat splat! Important aspect of sex, is pleasing each other....so....I’m easy!

How did it feel for you when you gave her one? 

• Members
47 minutes ago, Kama said:

How did it feel for you when you gave her one? 

It was OK, but not hot-hot-hot like cumming on her tits or pussy. 

She wasn’t all that wowed either, but she made it hot by giving me a big wet sloppy.....very sloppy....kiss! :D

• Members
8 minutes ago, Kama said:

I think it’s hot and amazing. 

Well, i hope he does it for you then! 

That’s the game....if it pleases your partner, then do it!

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, innovation said:

my wife loves facials , and i love giving her one . i think he should try it once its very hot an sensual to me , but if he doesnt like it after trying it then i wouldnt pursue it any longer . but if he tries it once i bet he will want to do it some more .

True. Someone can like it after they try it. 

I will try that. He did have a big smile on his face after I asked him to face-fuck me and I swallowed him. His last girlfriend wasn’t into giving him blowjobs. 

• Members

Exactly!

There are thigs that I didn’t particularly care for, and her too....at first... ;)

Now we both do, because of the other’s enthusiasm, which can change attitudes about things, a lot! 

Nothing ventured....nothing gained!

• Like 1

For me,this is like trying new foods.I am a very picky eater.My wife likes to try everything.She is always saying "you need to try this,And to my surprise most times she is right.Now when it came to sex,it was excately opposite,I wanted to try everything,and she was a bit of a puritan.Lights off,only in the dark,missionary only.Over the years things have certainly changed,but only because of the comfort,communication,and trust that we have built with each other.When he says that" he don't know why he don't like giving facials,that is a cop out,sorry,and I am not disparaging him in the least.He simply Dosen't want to say at this time.It could be that,he views this as being demeaning or disrespectful to you.You can press (lightly) for a clearer answer,but until he feels he can talk freely without fear of being judged,You won't get much of an answer.Ask him what if anything,he has fantasies about,or a special position he would like to try.If the two of you enjoy an occasional drink,a little alcohol can help break the ice,and open up dialogue (but never sloppy drunk).We men are insecure creatures,when it comes to sex,Hell after 25yrs of Marriage and tons of sex talk,I still blush when my wife asks me a sex question.But at the same time,I have full faith that my answer will not be met with hurt looks or feelings,and she has the same.I could give you a list of things,my wife said,"Sounds Gross,Painful, Demeaning,and a list that she now asks for,but it would be numerous to list.Never close the door on what you would like,what he would like,compromise is sometimes the key,but honest communication in all things is essential.  Kindest Regards----------Mike

• Like 1

• Members

You can also ask for it on your birthday as your birthday sex wish which some times people are a little more willing to do it because of this. I hope for you he at least tries it. I say that he may think it is more degrading to cum on your face then another part of the body, but for myself I do not see the difference. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 1/7/2018 at 7:16 PM, Kama said:

I told my boyfriend (who I have known for awhile, we started out as friends) that I like getting facials. I was hesitant to tell him, since he told me that he’s a conservative man from a traditional family. He told me recently that he doesn’t like facials that much. I asked him why. He’s not sure.  But, he has been open to trying new things that I introduced to him. He did say he would be okay with ejaculating on other parts of my body. 

I want to respect people’s boundaries and not want to be pushy.  Do you think he might be open to giving facials? Or should I let it go? I can live without them, but I don’t know if I should close this door just yet. We are a fairly new couple.  

I woild love love to hear from any men on the forum. What if you weren’t into something and your woman wanted to try it?

If he doesn't want to give you a facial, I'd e happy to. It's my favorite.