Official Community Forums Home

Confused about my sexuality

Andrew

• Members

I love my girlfriend. We have a great time together, but when I'm alone I love to look at magazines and watch movies with muscular, naked men when she's at work. They turn me on. I also love to wear women's lingerie. It all gets my motor running in a way I never dreamed of. I haven't told her yet. What should I do and am I gay?

• Like 1

• Members

Do like your own cum ? I do I eat it off my wife’s pussy ass and mouth and I also want to suck cock. Try this when she is giving you head tell how sexy she looks and that you want to kiss when she’s done or after fucking her eat her pussy out and see how she responds but don’t tell her you are going to eat her out after fucking her just do it I promise she will love it. So anyway if you like it then I would say you are probably bi . If not you might be gay . Try it , see if you like pussy and cum . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That sounds hot. I think I'm going to do that. I don't have problems being intimate with my wife. I just have huge fantasies about men and when I do I'm giving a blowjob in my fantasies. It really turns me on. 

• Like 1

• Members

I think I'm going to do some gender reversal roles with my wife. I think I'm going to have her screw me with a dildo. Something a little different would probably help me.