Official Community Forums Home

tell the truth! does size matter?

prodrag33

• Members

I have discovered that large and wide penises hurt me, even though some people say that a woman’s vagina can accommodate anything. 

Average sized fits fits me better.  I don’t mind small either. I agree with wanabig. Pain is no fun 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well im a stright guy snd lm addected to huge anal dildos i love a nice thick dildo yes size is what your after i been useimg nohnny homes gor anout 18.years today i orderd a dildo that its 3 inches thick.that should.do trick and l eould love to go public

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I'd say visually most sexual women want a larger than average thick penis  to look at, to jerk, and, suck and play with etc.  but I think an average size penis does just perfect for penetration, and pleasure for her.

• Members

I personally don't think size matter When talking about a man's penis....it's all in what they do with it & their tongues & fingers.  But it's different with a dildo (for me anyway), I like variety & thickness is more important than length.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

as you can see from my tiny little inverted micro dick there is such thing as way to tiny mine is about 4 very very thin inches hard as concrete and literally inverted soft lol im brian brobst im 33 live in fort wayne Indiana and my number is 419-785-5233 any women interested in laughing at my inverted micro dick please call or text ill send any pic requested 

20180531_030003.jpg

20180629_000214 (1).jpg

• Members
12 hours ago, Tinycockbrianbrobst said:

as you can see from my tiny little inverted micro dick there is such thing as way to tiny mine is about 4 very very thin inches hard as concrete and literally inverted soft lol im brian brobst im 33 live in fort wayne Indiana and my number is 419-785-5233 any women interested in laughing at my inverted micro dick please call or text ill send any pic requested 

20180531_030003.jpg

20180629_000214 (1).jpg

Brian honey this just means you have to get really good with your tongue & fingers.  The average length of an erect penis is 5.16"....1" doesn't put you in the tiny penis club.😘

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/8/2018 at 12:26 PM, Geno said:

Well im a stright guy snd lm addected to huge anal dildos i love a nice thick dildo yes size is what your after i been useimg nohnny homes gor anout 18.years today i orderd a dildo that its 3 inches thick.that should.do trick and l eould love to go public

Id love to see that in ur ass. A pic or video would be nice.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Members
On 2/27/2018 at 9:07 AM, prodrag33 said:

does size  matter? why are dildos bigger than the real thing?

Yes it matters I can't cum on little bitty peepee but squirt all over big stretchers