Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

• Members

What techniques have you tires to make swallowing easier? My husband has a very large and thick dick so I can’t go down very far at all. I try but as soon as his cum hits my tongue I gag. Recently it doesn’t taste as bad, it’s honestly just the consistency of it. Any tips to help “power through it”?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

I find the consistency a bit much also, but my technique is when I know he's getting close to take him as far back as I can so it just slides down with no gaggy issues. Makes us both happy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
17 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I find the consistency a bit much also, but my technique is when I know he's getting close to take him as far back as I can so it just slides down with no gaggy issues. Makes us both happy!

Thanks for the tip!! I try to do that but I worry cause he’s so long. 

• Sad 1

• Members
6 hours ago, MarriedSexToys said:

Thanks for the tip!! I try to do that but I worry cause he’s so long. 

Just take as much as you can towards the back of your throat, don't worry about it all fitting. Remember to breathe through your nose while it's happening. Happy practicing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 3/1/2018 at 6:42 PM, MarriedSexToys said:

. . . Recently it doesn’t taste as bad, it’s honestly just the consistency of it. . . .

On 3/7/2018 at 7:50 AM, Zking said:

. . . Juices are better to make cum sweeter. . . .

People have recommended pineapple in the past.  I don't suppose that would change the consistency, though, which is something my wife has never been able to get over.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 6:50 AM, Zking said:

If he drinks alcohol have him not to for 3 days. Juices are better to make cum sweeter. I stopped drinking for 6 months. When my girl sucks, we french kiss with her mouth full. I really noticed a better taste!  She absolutely did.

This is SOOOO true!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Breathing through your nose is a must.  And when he starts, concentrate on swallowing. If you can't keep up initially, just try to keep it in your mouth and eventually you'll catch up.  Whatever you do, don't do anything to spoil the moment - keep doing everything you can to keep things flowing. You will be multitasking somewhat, but you'll get the hang of it and it's fun!

• Like 1

Beautiful advice sweetheart yes that's perfect advice but don't worry about it dripping out of your mouth cause that's definitely a really awesome turn on TO 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

Beautiful advice sweetheart yes that's perfect advice but don't worry about it dripping out of your mouth cause that's definitely a really awesome turn on TO 

Oh that's very true. But she was asking how to "power through it", which is what I was addressing. Besides, have you ever heard the phrase "good to the last drop"?  It applies here as well. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 3/2/2018 at 10:42 AM, MarriedSexToys said:

What techniques have you tires to make swallowing easier? My husband has a very large and thick dick so I can’t go down very far at all. I try but as soon as his cum hits my tongue I gag. Recently it doesn’t taste as bad, it’s honestly just the consistency of it. Any tips to help “power through it”?

not sure how to change to consistency except maybe try him not cumming for a couple of days before you suck him, maybe it get's thicker, not 100% sure

• Members

Always liked the taste…

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

When I swallow cum I prefer to go down further.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
2 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

If you don't like the taste, the best way to avoid that is what I call direct injection.  I mean, just make him ejaculate where it completely bypasses your taste buds, and goes directly into your tummy.

825299863.gif

Hot dang girl I like the way you think. 

• Like 1

• Members

That creates quite a bulge in her neck.

• Members
On 10/9/2019 at 6:04 PM, Amy D said:

Breathing through your nose is a must.  And when he starts, concentrate on swallowing. If you can't keep up initially, just try to keep it in your mouth and eventually you'll catch up.  Whatever you do, don't do anything to spoil the moment - keep doing everything you can to keep things flowing. You will be multitasking somewhat, but you'll get the hang of it and it's fun!

2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

If you don't like the taste, the best way to avoid that is what I call direct injection.  I mean, just make him ejaculate where it completely bypasses your taste buds, and goes directly into your tummy.

825299863.gif

Dang...you ladies are awesome! Why can't I meet someone as cool as either of you? 🤞🤤

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Kelli has a little bit of a gag reflex. She enjoys starting to suck me while I'm still a little soft. As it grows, she lets it into her throat a little more. Usually, she'll gag just a little every time she goes down on me. It always happens as I get fully hard and she has to work to get it all inside of her. She typically knows exactly when I'll cum so she'll deepthroat my cock as I start to release and since it's at its longest and widest and since she's been taking it for a while, she usually doesn't have much trouble letting it flow into the back of her mouth and throat. She does stop to swallow once or twice if it doesn't slide directly down. If she doesn't she'll gag as her spit and my semen kind of builds up. Once in a while, I'll let go on an out stroke and it will start to fill her mouth. Usually, she swished it to the side and finishes me deep. When she does that she gurgles a little after I pull out to tease me but admits that she prefers it right into her throat. Interestingly, if she has a toy in her somewhere (usually her bum), she has less of a gag reflex. Not sure why. Maybe she's just more wound up and ready. 

She thrilled me once when she told me that I was one of the few men that she gagged on. Prob tells them all that though!