Official Community Forums Home

Swingers

Tyger

Anyone ever experience the Swinger life? I'm interested to hear about it, as I'm sure others are too!

• 8 months later...

We love the lifestyle, been swinging for many years.  Never gets old!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone? Anyone?

I'd love to hear ya!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/26/2018 at 6:39 PM, Tyger said:

Anyone? Anyone?

I'd love to hear ya!!

My ex brought a guy into a room to have a threesome I was very reluctant at first we had some drinks while we were in bed that was the first time I touched someone else's penis then my girlfriend at the time roll me over grabbed his penis and guided it into my ass wow I never realized what I have been missing all these years

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

We have been involved in our swinger lifestyle for 4 years now, since being introduced to it my husband and I have made many great friendships in and out of the bedroom. I have always thought about it wondering if he would ever get into it, wow was I shocked when he was the one to actually suggest it. Being in our mid 50s I was shocked at how many empty nesters were into the swinger scene. We enjoy our group settings and are very comfortable do this. On the schedule we host a sex party once a month, and look forward to it. We live in the country which is very secluded and private which allows us to play outside as well. There are 5 couples of like minded eagerness that we play with. 

At 1st it was a little awkward seeing my husband watch me take another mans cock but after a few minutes that all went away as I watch him pound another pussy. Playing with all these people makes me super wet and eager to play, what’s really great is in between our orgies, they all live fairly close which allows me to still get laid on a regular basis when hubby travels. And trust me, there are 2 of the five that make regular deposits in my honey hole. During our parties when everyone arrives it’s clothing optional, which everyone wants to get naked as soon as possible. With plenty of food and drink just being around all these people is something I really look forward to. There is one couple who lives in Minnesota, and we only see them on a monthly basis, as for the rest we play all the time individually as does Chris my husband. 

Some may ask why did we get into the swinger scene, well it’s not hard if you think about it. After being married for over 30 years sex got to the point of being I don’t want to say boring but ordinary. Chris is my life partner, my best friend and we will be forever together. We both realized that we were missing out on lots of exciting fun and have no regrets what so ever. This may sound weird but when I suck or fuck one of our friends we never kiss mouth to mouth, whether I’m taking a hard dick or sucking to completion we never kiss, I only kiss Chris, he as well does the same as well as the others. Us girls of the group often talk about the different ways the boys fuck us, how each of them taste different. Bottom line is we love our swinger lifestyle and have no plans on changing things unless we get a new couple, always looking to build our group. 

Since we have one couple who travels to us from Minnesota, we always plan our parties to accommodate them, we all look forward to our play time and we all stay the night and often times the party gets going in the morning again as the boys are naked in the kitchen cooking breakfast, waking up seeing 6 naked men with their cocks swinging back and forth is enough to make us girls all the more horny. Yes we love our private friends, and always look forward to our next party. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/10/2019 at 5:52 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

We have been involved in our swinger lifestyle for 4 years now, since being introduced to it my husband and I have made many great friendships in and out of the bedroom. I have always thought about it wondering if he would ever get into it, wow was I shocked when he was the one to actually suggest it. Being in our mid 50s I was shocked at how many empty nesters were into the swinger scene. We enjoy our group settings and are very comfortable do this. On the schedule we host a sex party once a month, and look forward to it. We live in the country which is very secluded and private which allows us to play outside as well. There are 5 couples of like minded eagerness that we play with. 

At 1st it was a little awkward seeing my husband watch me take another mans cock but after a few minutes that all went away as I watch him pound another pussy. Playing with all these people makes me super wet and eager to play, what’s really great is in between our orgies, they all live fairly close which allows me to still get laid on a regular basis when hubby travels. And trust me, there are 2 of the five that make regular deposits in my honey hole. During our parties when everyone arrives it’s clothing optional, which everyone wants to get naked as soon as possible. With plenty of food and drink just being around all these people is something I really look forward to. There is one couple who lives in Minnesota, and we only see them on a monthly basis, as for the rest we play all the time individually as does Chris my husband. 

Some may ask why did we get into the swinger scene, well it’s not hard if you think about it. After being married for over 30 years sex got to the point of being I don’t want to say boring but ordinary. Chris is my life partner, my best friend and we will be forever together. We both realized that we were missing out on lots of exciting fun and have no regrets what so ever. This may sound weird but when I suck or fuck one of our friends we never kiss mouth to mouth, whether I’m taking a hard dick or sucking to completion we never kiss, I only kiss Chris, he as well does the same as well as the others. Us girls of the group often talk about the different ways the boys fuck us, how each of them taste different. Bottom line is we love our swinger lifestyle and have no plans on changing things unless we get a new couple, always looking to build our group. 

Since we have one couple who travels to us from Minnesota, we always plan our parties to accommodate them, we all look forward to our play time and we all stay the night and often times the party gets going in the morning again as the boys are naked in the kitchen cooking breakfast, waking up seeing 6 naked men with their cocks swinging back and forth is enough to make us girls all the more horny. Yes we love our private friends, and always look forward to our next party. 

Private friends are the best. My wife and I have friends we met at campgrounds we know is clothes optional. Always leave the adventure were we got it. After a couple,of months we are eager to camp

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

That sounds so interesting I think i would love making friends that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Since my divorce 5 years ago I am now involved with a 43 yr old women who introduced me to the lifestyle a couple of years ago, she too is divorced and is very sexually active and loves everything about sex. I am a bi guy who loves sucking dick and swallowing a mans cum, she has taught me so much about sucking cock and eating her cum filled pussy after others have cum in it. The one thing that really turns me on is her potty mouth while having sex, she is very vocal while having sex. I love it and wouldn’t change anything about my life now. 

• Members

I want to find a group or club to join. Indiana 

• Members
On 3/30/2020 at 11:22 AM, HuntersvilleNC said:

There are alot more people into swinging than you think.

Omg yes there's more and more every day actually 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Omg yes there's more and more every day actually 

Very true.....more and more people. My first swinging experience was about 15 years ago in grad school. It was my professor and her husband......today I really think 6 out of 10 people either swing or are curious about it, or have experimented with it in some way shape or form.

• Like 1

• Members

Absolutely correct it is definitely a serious interest for many people especially married couples 

• Like 1

• Members

On 3/30/2020 at 10:30 AM, Inquiry said:

I want to find a group or club to join. Indiana 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Since this whole covid thing locked everything down there have been lots of friendly and sexual interactions since March. My girlfriend and I have entertained lots of couples who got so damn bored that they needed some extra fun. I am amazed at the level of activity that we have had the ultimate pleasure of participating in. These are fun and clean couples that enjoy our company as much as we enjoy theirs. Sharing each others partners is truly exciting and a huge turnon. Dumping my cum deep into these women is a weekly thing, they get so turned on seeing me suck their mans cock, and eat pussy that leads them to messy orgasms. Watching a well built guy fuck my girlfriend as I lick and tease his balls is something that drives both of them wild. I love this lifestyle. 

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, hardandhung said:

Since this whole covid thing locked everything down there have been lots of friendly and sexual interactions since March. My girlfriend and I have entertained lots of couples who got so damn bored that they needed some extra fun. I am amazed at the level of activity that we have had the ultimate pleasure of participating in. These are fun and clean couples that enjoy our company as much as we enjoy theirs. Sharing each others partners is truly exciting and a huge turnon. Dumping my cum deep into these women is a weekly thing, they get so turned on seeing me suck their mans cock, and eat pussy that leads them to messy orgasms. Watching a well built guy fuck my girlfriend as I lick and tease his balls is something that drives both of them wild. I love this lifestyle. 

You are one lucky guy , wish my wife could do the same as your gf. Mine is old style ,and VERY VERY CONSERVATIVE. 

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Besides being avid swingers and really love the lifestyle, and what's really great is most of the couples are Bi as well. For some reason its a huge turnon to see the boys sucking each other and see my man enjoying cock makes me all wet and turned on. We have a certain couple who we entertain a lot, and here lately we swap our spouses for the night. Meaning man on man and girl on girl. and even get to see my husband taking a fat cock in the bum. This past weekend we were all in our hot tub and watched the boys swallow each other before our 4 some continued. He loves seeing my pussy get destroyed by another mans cock just as much as seeing him rip her pussy apart. Watching these guys compete for the cream pie they just dumped is so fucking hot. Even after a long night of playing, mornings can be interesting to say the least as I get woke up by an eager tongue licking my stinky fuckbox. Even at 59 yrs old I still love cock and pussy to the extreme. 

• Like 3

• Members

Wow Cougar, that sounds exciting. Lots of endless possibilities in that scenario

• Members

I wouldn't change a single thing about our lifestyle, Both hubby and I know where our bread is buttered and we understand our sexual wants and needs. Both he and I are in our late 50's he is 59 and me 58 and I still have the same body as I did when we met in collage. At 5'2 115lbs Auburn hair with some grey streaks and a perfectly shaved pussy, the boys love my tight little body. My husband has maintained his body, at 6'3 and 200 pounds his cock perfectly trimmed and hung like no other. His massive 8 inch thick ass cock pleases me so much. When I see him drilling another woman, it makes me all wet but him seeing me getting drilled by another man gets him all fucking horned up and I know I won't be long before his cock finds the back of my throat. Yes we doo indeed love the lifestyle, unfortunately we have to be careful because our kids have a habit of just showing up. 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I wouldn't change a single thing about our lifestyle, Both hubby and I know where our bread is buttered and we understand our sexual wants and needs. Both he and I are in our late 50's he is 59 and me 58 and I still have the same body as I did when we met in collage. At 5'2 115lbs Auburn hair with some grey streaks and a perfectly shaved pussy, the boys love my tight little body. My husband has maintained his body, at 6'3 and 200 pounds his cock perfectly trimmed and hung like no other. His massive 8 inch thick ass cock pleases me so much. When I see him drilling another woman, it makes me all wet but him seeing me getting drilled by another man gets him all fucking horned up and I know I won't be long before his cock finds the back of my throat. Yes we doo indeed love the lifestyle, unfortunately we have to be careful because our kids have a habit of just showing up. 

That sounds like awesome fun! 

• Members
5 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

We 4 need to get together and do a lot of swinging and mixing all our sweet hot cum up together Cougar....   Mandy and Dewey C

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 2/17/2021 at 8:48 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Besides being avid swingers and really love the lifestyle, and what's really great is most of the couples are Bi as well. For some reason its a huge turnon to see the boys sucking each other and see my man enjoying cock makes me all wet and turned on. We have a certain couple who we entertain a lot, and here lately we swap our spouses for the night. Meaning man on man and girl on girl. and even get to see my husband taking a fat cock in the bum. This past weekend we were all in our hot tub and watched the boys swallow each other before our 4 some continued. He loves seeing my pussy get destroyed by another mans cock just as much as seeing him rip her pussy apart. Watching these guys compete for the cream pie they just dumped is so fucking hot. Even after a long night of playing, mornings can be interesting to say the least as I get woke up by an eager tongue licking my stinky fuckbox. Even at 59 yrs old I still love cock and pussy to the extreme. 

That's awesome!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/17/2021 at 9:48 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I wish i knew yall when i was single. My wife wouldnt allow that but I was willing to give it a shot when i was in my 30s but no one at that time wanted those under 50. Now in my 50s i see them advertising for those under 40.