Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

• Members

MY HUSBAND WANTS TO SHAVE ME BABY SMOOTH BUT I LIKE A LITTLE STRIP ABOVE THE CLIT ,WHAT IS YOUR OPION ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

I like it when my wife shaves it also. 

• Like 1

• Members

I have always liked a pussy with a little hair on it. I think its sexy, and more natural to look at , I have to admit it does turn me on.  My wife has done it both ways. The one thing I notice and a pussy with hair on it can get in the way for some good down home eating , if you go too deep with your mouth without clearing the hair around the lips with your tongue before diving in.  But not a serious problem !!:wub::kiss: She trims to help eliminate that problem. I still love the eating out part all the same !

• Like 3

• Members

Simple answer, is YES!

Variety is fun! Hair today.....gone tomorrow! 

My wife got a wild hair, and shaved all her hair down there. SURPRISE! She got a lickin' of a lifetime! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/13/2018 at 9:35 AM, wanabig1 said:

MY HUSBAND WANTS TO SHAVE ME BABY SMOOTH BUT I LIKE A LITTLE STRIP ABOVE THE CLIT ,WHAT IS YOUR OPION ?

Give it a try, you might like it 😉

• Like 2

• Members

Do it!  I find waxing everything but a small triangle above my clit increases the sensitivity!  I love it!!!

Did you do it?  Inquiring minds want to know!!

• Like 3

• Members

I like bald the best for oral other wise it really does not matter to me. Feels good either way for the rest, but YES bald for oral or at least trimmed really well.

• Members

I like shaved. Smooth skin is wonderful. The feeling is supreme.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Bootyrican said:

I prefer bald and smooth, makes everything more slippery 😉

bald is so sexy seeing erect clit and thick pussy lips. I like to be shaved

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On September 9, 2018 at 7:36 PM, MichaelB said:

I absolutely love going down on a nice smooth pussy...want to stay down there for hours!

I shave my private area too. Feels great!

Totally agree- nothing better than going down on a freshly waxed or shaven pussy. My wife says it's a pain to maintain and varies it up from totally shaved to landing strip to little patch- love them all but shaved is def my fav. I shave my cock/ balls and trim it pretty short above- to me it feels so much better than when hairy...

I'm smooth. Have been since 1993. I asked my GF recently if she wanted me to grow some back, and she said NO!!! LOL 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Keep the strip, honey

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I shave my equipment prior to any expected experience. She says she likes the smoothness of my ballsac, and those few hairs on my cock tend to rub her raw, she is so tight, never had children. But I keep a patch of hair up above. I'd cut it off if she expressed interest in that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

o by the way i love bald pussys hot hot hot

• 2 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, VN2U said:

Shaved pussies are DIVINE.  The clit is exposed and becomes sensitive and begs for attention.  And yes, it's a PITA to maintain but I wouldn't have it any other way, IMHO.

Cheers,

I really wish all women had a thought pattern like yourself, you are the divine one! I mean you obviously take care of yourself but you’re intuitive to taking care of The cock..... (Maybe the pool boy one day) 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️