Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

• Members
2 minutes ago, VN2U said:

Hmm, lovey thought!  I am a freak of nature, so I say.  but really, i am sensualist.  I engage my desires, now.  I am a true lover, ruled by the planets Mercury and Mars in Greek, Zeus and Poseidon.  I am fish who sees all things in neutral and swim in bliss.

Cheers, ~V

Ahhh mythology I see, I also am well versed in understanding and stand united with knowing my inner gods who carry me through my days on the earth, as Cronus, Eros, and definitely Heracles run through my blood and spirit and mind. 😉😉😉 I’m a sensualist for sure ❤️❤️❤️

• Members

Yes indeed a warrior whom is very very optimistic and will always believe I am capable of all things....Impossible to be prayed upon, but on another note I’m ready to find a female partner whom is ok with just letting our bodies preform as two pieces of clay being formed by the hands of the greatest sculpture and potter in all the worlds. 

• Members
5 hours ago, VN2U said:

Shaved pussies are DIVINE.  The clit is exposed and becomes sensitive and begs for attention.  And yes, it's a PITA to maintain but I wouldn't have it any other way, IMHO.

Cheers,

And no jingle berries.. Pure Vida

• Members
30 minutes ago, MistyMoon said:

I just went completely smooth and I love it!! So much more sensitive and pleasurable!

Sneak peek?

• Members
2 hours ago, MistyMoon said:

Here ya go!!

29E6AE94-24F6-4D72-9C6D-DEBD54329FE2.jpeg

So lovely I jerked off with this on my big screen. Licking the screen

• Members
On 7/15/2019 at 9:26 PM, scubadiv1951 said:

No doubt about it , Cats is Beautiful !

Cat is the best

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Thank you Misty Moon for the beautiful view. I love bald pussies as well. Easier to see and lick the clit. I'm bald as well and it makes for no pubes between the teeth.

• 9 months later...
  • Members
On 7/17/2019 at 10:46 PM, MistyMoon said:

Here ya go!!

I would love to suck on those lips as I used to date a woman who was completely shaved and her lips stuck out just little bit not like yours though, back when I was between wives - we broke up after I met my current wife! My ex finally kept just a thin landing strip, after I told her if she wanted me to eat at the Y, she had to get rid of or trim her hairy bush! Bush was putting it lightly, she had more of a thick jungle. To prove my point I stopped going down on her, and when she gave in and showed me her new look, and to see she had a perfect Camel Toe, it was even better to eat! I also cleared the grass from around the tree and keep it that way! As husband and wife, we had more  sex in the 69  position than any other woman I had ever been with! My current wife loves me hairless, but will not shave or even trim her Kitty  Kat.  She is more into giving oral than receiving,  so I don't push the subject especially since she can swallow my rod down to my balls!

• Members
On 7/17/2019 at 4:46 PM, MistyMoon said:

Here ya go!!

Very sexy and looks ready for a nice hard cock.  I like either shaved or not shaved; I just like pussy.  😈

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I am natural and love a natural man!!

• Members
4 hours ago, Angiemae said:

I am natural and love a natural man!!

I know you don't post pictures but it sure would be nice to see that natural pussy of yours.

• Like 1

• Members

Bald is certainly better, I love lapping my wife's smooth pussy! I know it's quite alot of maintenance, which is why it's only fair I ensure that I shave my pelvic region as well as my balls....she loves when I do that! It feels good to maintain yourself for the one you love :)

• 4 months later...
  • Members

absolutely bald is definitely delightful but a patch down there is just as enjoyable

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I love bald or a little hair just dont want to use a weedwacker on her,,,,,,,,,,,

• Members

They used to refer to a small patch of hair above the clit a "Hitler" 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

The elusive bearded clam. To pluck or not to pluck, that is the question . As hairless as the day you were born and smooth as a babies ass end. Keeps me from plucking short and curlies from my teeth when one is down on the muff. Give them all a lick and a promise.

• Members

love bald pussies they look great to see everything clit and lips wonderful

• Members

I like a well manicured and trimmed lawn.  Try to do the same.  Park-like.  

• Like 1