Official Community Forums Home

Threesomes

Naughty

Please Read some of the other posts about 3-somes. It's not as easy as just "spicing it up". Though exciting and a normal fantasy, it can really add stresses to an already stressed relationship. If it's something BOTH of you want to do (and not having to be convinced it's a good idea, but BOTH of you TRULY wanting to do), then happy searching!

• Like 1

There are other ways to have a 3-some, and not involve another person. Adding realistic toys, or if you can afford it, a sex doll.

Just remember, respect is important.

• Like 2

• Members

Adding a third is exciting, but be aware everyone must be on the same page. If not the excitement becomes and explosion. There is a bit of talk that needs to happen if you are in a committed couple relationship. I have a three sets of people I play with. There is no jealousy or problems, but we have strong boundries. I've also been in relationships where she was now way in hell going to join a party. Just make damn sure everyone wants to play and everyone has good esteem, of the whole thing can go to hell fast.

• Like 2

• Members

That can be a problem, finding someone to trust enough. I suggest keep talking to people you are interested in. Make sure they are clean, get testing results if that makes you feel better. Start off with going out together before jumping into bed. Everyone I have connected with took between 3 months and two years before we were active. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My husband and I have shared our bed with other's for awhile now and i can report that it has opened many discussions on our relationship.  I think overall it has made our marriage better and more open. We talk about everything now and hide nothing. Our commitment to each other is stronger than ever. We both know that when we engage others for sexual flavor thats all its about is the fun of it. We still make passionate love, but with other its just fun and all about getting off. Watching him satisfy my girlfriend or he watching me get pounded by his buddy is something we really get into. We have plenty of 3somes that really gets intense sometimes and we don't want it to end sometimes. Communication is everythng. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members

i have had a couple threesomes.  Just for the record I am single so i dont have any attachments.  A couple that is planning a  threesome needs to set boundaries and rules so to speak because there were a few times where I heard one  person in the threesome falling in love with the third person.  It comes down to separating love and sex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well my husband is finally home from his trip that lasted 6 weeks, neither he nor I have been faithful and he knows that i needed my pleasure. Picking him up at the airport is always a pleasure for me as i love sucking his cock on the way home. As i suck him he asks me how many times i spread my legs while he was gone, I get all worked up as i tell him of my sexual encounters, he admits that he too was a bad boy as he found a mutual friend  that entertained him while he was away. I know his fondness of sucking and swallowing cum and he just excites me to no end when he talks about his adventures.

Shortly after arriving at home with a belly full of his juice, we both took care of feeding and bedding down the horses we were enjoying an adult beverage in the barn and things got heated, i love it when he gets aggressive and forceful as he bent me over the tact chest and forced his meaty cock deep into my pussy, he got a wiff of my pussy and asked me who fucked me and i smiled and said Steve did before i picked you up, he smiled and said i love the smell of used pussy. 

After he made a deposit we went into the house and showered and as i made supper he asked me if i was up for a 3some tonight. I could only smile and said of course, who are you thinking about, he said him and James were getting together to target practice tomorrow but he sent a text asking if he wanted to come over tonight and play. James of course said hell yes and my crotch was instantly wet. I have had his black cock before and loved it, and i love seeing those two take their manhood's into their mouths and feed each other their cocks. I too must admit to enjoying sucking his cock and its even more pleasing when i am riding his cock to see my hubby sucking his balls. 

After a long night of sexual bliss we all fell asleep in bed and as we woke up i found myself once ahain being the good whore that i am.

• Like 2