Official Community Forums Home

Strap on

Sandra Reyes

So I'm a heavy set person and I'm a beginner.  My girlfriend is also on the heavy side. I bought an 8 in dildo with Too Timid but have been unsuccessful at using it on her.  I'm 5"1 and she's like 5"4.  She was doggystyle on the bed and I was standing but she was too high and I could only put the tip in and it would slip out.  Should I buy a bigger penis?

• Haha 1

• Members
On 3/20/2018 at 12:57 AM, Sandra Reyes said:

So I'm a heavy set person and I'm a beginner.  My girlfriend is also on the heavy side. I bought an 8 in dildo with Too Timid but have been unsuccessful at using it on her.  I'm 5"1 and she's like 5"4.  She was doggystyle on the bed and I was standing but she was too high and I could only put the tip in and it would slip out.  Should I buy a bigger penis?

yes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On March 20, 2018 at 12:57 AM, Sandra Reyes said:

Yes , a much longer dildo so you will have more penetration and you will be able to stroke it without it coming out. 

Try the Dick Rambone dildo, it's like 16" long and only 2.3" wide but it's very veiny so it's bound to get her off.