Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Hi folx,

Let me introduce myself, I am Jay, a 30 something (almost 40 something) pan-sexual dude all the way across the big lake in The Netherlands.
My wife Tess and I review sextoys for a living and run a website called https:///www.tesstesst.nl, we've already had the pleasure of reviewing a toy for the awesome folx over at tootimid.

Aside from the toy testing I am also an educator, influencer, kinkster and go to guy for anything sexual, so feel free to ping me if you have questions. 

As you can see I am pretty fluent in English, but also speak, Dutch (duh), German, French and a little Italian. 

Anyway I hope to be an active member of this community and hope to meet you all in time!

Cheers,

Jay

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Zking said:

Jay,   very cool you are here.  WELCOME!

Pleasure to be here, and pleasure to meet you Zking

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/20/2018 at 5:34 AM, Jay | Tesstesst.nl said:

Hi folx,

Let me introduce myself, I am Jay, a 30 something (almost 40 something) pan-sexual dude all the way across the big lake in The Netherlands.
My wife Tess and I review sextoys for a living and run a website called https:///www.tesstesst.nl, we've already had the pleasure of reviewing a toy for the awesome folx over at tootimid.

Aside from the toy testing I am also an educator, influencer, kinkster and go to guy for anything sexual, so feel free to ping me if you have questions. 

As you can see I am pretty fluent in English, but also speak, Dutch (duh), German, French and a little Italian. 

Anyway I hope to be an active member of this community and hope to meet you all in time!

Cheers,

Jay

1 minute ago, tootimidcorin said:

Welcome, Jay. Nice to have you here!

I like your profile pic too! :)

• Members
On 5/1/2018 at 5:05 PM, tootimidcorin said:

I like your profile pic too! :)

Thank you! Made by a very talented artist!

• Members
On 4/21/2018 at 2:09 PM, Zking said:

Jay,   very cool you are here.  WELCOME!

Welcome your welcome hear everyone is enjoy and be yourself x