Official Community Forums Home

Hello all

Duckerz

• Members

Brand new to this site and sex toys.  I’ve researched some and looked for years but put it off thinking it was embarrassing.  Eventually stress in life and aches and pains led to to wonder if toy play would be helpful.

It worked wonders.  First I meditated and fantasized a lot and dropped that guilt and shame thoughts.  Then I got the courage to order.

I am celibate and a bit of a loner in the regards of sex.  Considering my rather isolated location sex toy play fits perfect.  From watching some comics had fantasized about a Sex toy spit roast. (I believe that’s the term).  So, with the free sample and a purchase of astroglide and the ultimate g-spot vibrator I was ready to go.

free cock ring was awesome, bullet vibe, and the 9” realistic cock vibe for oral practice.  Condoms for day cleanup.

and when done remove batteries and wash them up.

its a fun venture.  I need to get a sleeve next and will look up ones that work great for vaginal oral simulation as well as penetration.

and I thought I was done with toys.

cheers.

• Members

And yes I am a huge Futanari (dick girl) fan esp the she-demon types.  RPG mreow!

• Members
On 4/24/2018 at 11:38 PM, Duckerz said:

Brand new to this site and sex toys.  I’ve researched some and looked for years but put it off thinking it was embarrassing.  Eventually stress in life and aches and pains led to to wonder if toy play would be helpful.

It worked wonders.  First I meditated and fantasized a lot and dropped that guilt and shame thoughts.  Then I got the courage to order.

I am celibate and a bit of a loner in the regards of sex.  Considering my rather isolated location sex toy play fits perfect.  From watching some comics had fantasized about a Sex toy spit roast. (I believe that’s the term).  So, with the free sample and a purchase of astroglide and the ultimate g-spot vibrator I was ready to go.

free cock ring was awesome, bullet vibe, and the 9” realistic cock vibe for oral practice.  Condoms for day cleanup.

and when done remove batteries and wash them up.

its a fun venture.  I need to get a sleeve next and will look up ones that work great for vaginal oral simulation as well as penetration.

and I thought I was done with toys.

cheers.

Good for you it's amazing what sex toys can do for our lives 

• Members

They can change everything from your mood to your sex drive anxiety and depression there grate fun aswell.....