Official Community Forums Home

Does such a toy exist . . .

• Members

Does a toy like this exist:  Picture a sports mouth guard, but with a dildo attached.  You could clamp the mouth guard part between your teeth and go to work on your gal.

I've searched this site's shopping section, and a general search on the web, and so far have come up blank.

• Like 1

• Members

I suggest doing what we do.

I use a dildo on her, while licking her clit.

We thought about getting an 'Accommodator', but figured I had more control with a dildo in one hand and my tongue in her pussy. Looks like it would be difficult to thrust & lick at the same time! ;) 

• Members

Have done that too.  Was looking for something different, but agree, it might be a little awkward.  (Wouldn't be the first time we tried something that turned out to be awkward   😊  )

Thanks.

• Members
7 minutes ago, square said:

Have done that too.  Was looking for something different, but agree, it might be a little awkward.  (Wouldn't be the first time we tried something that turned out to be awkward   😊  )

Thanks.

Should you get one, please post the results! 

As a couple who has plenty in the 'toy box', that were at best awkward, reviews are worth a lot! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members
On 5/9/2018 at 7:12 PM, square said:

Does a toy like this exist:  Picture a sports mouth guard, but with a dildo attached.  You could clamp the mouth guard part between your teeth and go to work on your gal.

I've searched this site's shopping section, and a general search on the web, and so far have come up blank.

Called the accomodator.. too timid sells it! I put a huge jelly dildo in my mouth sometimes and face fuck her. Cant lick but still smell!

• 1 month later...

I must say that that sex doll is HOT!!!! I LOVE it!!!