Official Community Forums Home

Wondering if I have turned into a whore

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

I have always enjoyed oral sex and cum and lots of it. In private with the hubby, I am always sucking his cock and getting my throat filled and here lately I can’t seem to get enough. Maybe it’s my age, I don’t know. All I know is it takes a lot of sex to satisfy me. Feeling naughty yesterday  as my husband was out of town I was forced to call some friends that my husband knows about. When Steve arrived around noon, he let himself in and found me in the bedroom laying on the bed naked and waiting for him to feed me his cock. I told him Al was on his way over so don’t get to excited yet. When Al arrived it was time to play. Having 2 men ravage my body is almost too exciting. After my hungry mouth and pussy was full of wonderful cum it was time to head to the airport to pickup my husband. With a pussy dripping cum and my breath stinking of cum I greeted him outside the airport and gave him a huge kiss, he smiled and said you started without me, I smiled and said of course. Getting in the car I was wearing only my summer dress with no undies and he was feeling my cum soaked pussy and he was getting hard. I took my hand and got it all wet and rubbed it all over his face and he said who’s cum am I tasting, I smiled and told him both Steve and Al  came over before I picked him up. Getting home he was hard as a rock and he lifted my dress, bent me over the counter and fucked me so hard it almost hurt, saying you fucking whore take this and the intense thrusts were meant to inflict as much pain a shot possible. Of course he knows I love it rough, he pulled out shoved me to my knees and drove his cock hard between my lips and spilled his cum down my throat. Settling down and now showered we had dinner and he was dressed in only a bath robe and I spent the evening slowly sucking his wonderful cock until I got my nightcap. If this makes me a slut, then I’m loving it. 

• Like 5

• Members

I’d say you are an extremely fortunate woman. It is great to be be getting satisfied in all the ways you are. I don’t think wanting sex, getting sex, and being sexual is being a whore. Enjoy every moment. Your story is so hot. It has me wishing I was a part of the action. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/12/2018 at 7:38 AM, Erosattheback said:

I’d say you are an extremely fortunate woman. It is great to be be getting satisfied in all the ways you are. I don’t think wanting sex, getting sex, and being sexual is being a whore. Enjoy every moment. Your story is so hot. It has me wishing I was a part of the action. 

Well I can assure you I do enjoy every minute. I have an awesome relationship it’s my husband. Of course my husband Is who got me interested in this-lifestyle. . 

• Like 1

• Members

Since my divorce I have met and been involved with a women for some time now. Fortunately for me she is very open about sex and enjoys bringing others into our bed. Since we met, she has made no secret that her sexual behavior was just that all sexual. I love that part of it, she and I really enjoy being together but she has an appetite for sex. Of course we do  not belong to a swingers group but we both have friends that share our mindset. 

In public she acts as though I am the love of her life but in private she turns into my personal whore, all I know is I’m eating and screwing more pussy than I ever imagined, and tasting more cock than I could ever imagine. Some of my favorite playtime is when she arranges multiple players, that when the fun really starts. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well hardandhung, I m exactly the same way. In public I act as though I am a one man women and for the most part I am, but in private with our secret friends. Memorial Day weekend was spent with family on the family boat fishing tubing and just a relaxing but very hot event. This past week we spent a lot of time after work mowing trimming and getting the house ready for the heat of the summer. Both the hubby and I were looking forward to our adult party yesterday and was not disappointed. My hubby and I had a long conversation regarding my need for lots of sex, he is good with it as long as it stays amongst our circle of friends and he enjoys that I love sex of all kinds. On the plus side for him I bring some pretty hot women into the mix And he has a great time giving them his meat. I know he has a favorite, as during our group fun he gravitates towards her. He teases me that she can squeeze his cock so hard it pushes him out. My greatest scene is watching him giving her what she really loves, hard core rough sex. Have fun people and keep it real and honest with your mates. 

• Members
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:04 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I have always enjoyed oral sex and cum and lots of it. In private with the hubby, I am always sucking his cock and getting my throat filled and here lately I can’t seem to get enough. Maybe it’s my age, I don’t know. All I know is it takes a lot of sex to satisfy me. Feeling naughty yesterday  as my husband was out of town I was forced to call some friends that my husband knows about. When Steve arrived around noon, he let himself in and found me in the bedroom laying on the bed naked and waiting for him to feed me his cock. I told him Al was on his way over so don’t get to excited yet. When Al arrived it was time to play. Having 2 men ravage my body is almost too exciting. After my hungry mouth and pussy was full of wonderful cum it was time to head to the airport to pickup my husband. With a pussy dripping cum and my breath stinking of cum I greeted him outside the airport and gave him a huge kiss, he smiled and said you started without me, I smiled and said of course. Getting in the car I was wearing only my summer dress with no undies and he was feeling my cum soaked pussy and he was getting hard. I took my hand and got it all wet and rubbed it all over his face and he said who’s cum am I tasting, I smiled and told him both Steve and Al  came over before I picked him up. Getting home he was hard as a rock and he lifted my dress, bent me over the counter and fucked me so hard it almost hurt, saying you fucking whore take this and the intense thrusts were meant to inflict as much pain a shot possible. Of course he knows I love it rough, he pulled out shoved me to my knees and drove his cock hard between my lips and spilled his cum down my throat. Settling down and now showered we had dinner and he was dressed in only a bath robe and I spent the evening slowly sucking his wonderful cock until I got my nightcap. If this makes me a slut, then I’m loving it. 

Got me jacking off again.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey tiedupnaked, anytime i can get a man to jack off gets me off. Being home officed i get to be naughty alot. After sitting at my desk on conference calls for hours on end i really get horny and super worked up. Luckily i have friends that take care of me when the hubby is away. I am allowed to sexually gratify only 2 men when he is away. Steve and AL are always ready and willing to make me be naughty. Steve is more of a jackhammer as he loves pounding me into oblivion, riding his 8 in cock until it explodes is awesome. Mondays are kinda slow for me so Steve will come over around 10 in the morning and leaves around 11:00 or so. When i need a slow comfortable afternoon i call AL, he is 7 inches but he has the fattest cock i have ever seen. I have trouble getting my mouth around it. He is the only one from our group that i can't take anal. He is on his way over so my afternoon is full is you know what i mean. My husband is in  California this week so i will be seeking their help. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Someone once said that sex falls off when we get older, i call BS on that. You know after raising the kids attending their weddings and being sexually deprived all those years while we attending plays, basketball, football, soccer games i find that getting older is sexy as hell. It was my husbands idea to open our marriage and since then its been so much fun and satisfying. As far as our marriage goes, we are stronger than ever as we both still are deeply devoted to each other. We have learned to separate are fun from reality. For me at least when my husband and I are intimate we are making love, when with others its just for the fun and sexual pleasure we both get from being with others. I love sharing my sexual pleasures with him as he travels for work, he shares his as well. Just this morning we were heading to the airport and i felt compelled to empty his balls on the drive there. Feeling horny and vulnerable after dropping him off i sent a text to his regular buddy for some early morning sex. He beat me to the house and with a rock hard cock took care of my morning needs. I am a cum slut when it comes to cum and i love sucking cock getting my fill before working him up again for what i know will be at least a 1/2 hour screw fest. So yes i do enjoy the company of others but if my husband said to stop i would but until then i will keep it going. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well my infallible desires knows no bounds this weekend. My husband is back in England for a week and he told me to play with whom ever I wanted while he was gone. Sometimes a women needs a women’s touch and so I spent this weekend with a close friend who enjoys girl things, that said even though I love eating and playing with her pussy I still need a cock to finish me off. As we played I texted my mechanic who is 20 years younger than we are . My friend is 53 years old and never had a cock in her before, yep a true lesbian. Let me clarify, she and we have played with vibrators and dildos but she has never experienced a real man. He is young and full of sexual energy and always gives me a hell of a ride, seeing that out of the blue she is on her back wanting his cock to fuck her.  All most Immiadatly she was squirming  and squirting all over the place . Even though he came in her he maintained his erection and kept giving her orgasms. After he finished I went down on her and she screamed stop, I can’t take anymore . With unsteady walk, she dressed and left and left me alone with Matt. As always his dependable cock was up and ready to go and screwed me hard for what seemed an eternity and fully exhausted left me wincing on the bed like a forgotten whore. Waking this morning I got a text from Steve to see if I wanted to play, sorry sweetheart I am worn out and need a break, call me Monday morning. 

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:01 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Hey tiedupnaked, anytime i can get a man to jack off gets me off. Being home officed i get to be naughty alot. After sitting at my desk on conference calls for hours on end i really get horny and super worked up. Luckily i have friends that take care of me when the hubby is away. I am allowed to sexually gratify only 2 men when he is away. Steve and AL are always ready and willing to make me be naughty. Steve is more of a jackhammer as he loves pounding me into oblivion, riding his 8 in cock until it explodes is awesome. Mondays are kinda slow for me so Steve will come over around 10 in the morning and leaves around 11:00 or so. When i need a slow comfortable afternoon i call AL, he is 7 inches but he has the fattest cock i have ever seen. I have trouble getting my mouth around it. He is the only one from our group that i can't take anal. He is on his way over so my afternoon is full is you know what i mean. My husband is in  California this week so i will be seeking their help. 

Glad your not mad at me. Hey one question is Al the mechanic or the mechanic not count on the only two men. No offense meant . I am in love with some on here. I would say who but I don't have permission.  And I love her. I only ask because you limited to two men seems a little shy. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/12/2018 at 8:04 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

wow so you got if from 3 guys in 1 day now are you open for your husband to call other woman to satisfy his desires?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Some impident  fat fuck hundreds of years made up the word whore trying to shame his wife or daughter. .  (That’s my thoughts anyways. )  Actually I believe the word whore is in the bible a countless number of times, always referring to a woman,  again the bible being written by some impident fat fuck .  And why is that? That it’s always a woman who is referred to as a whore?  Well let’s see, I guess were back to that impident fat fuck lol... I’ve never given a care what others may say about me. And the word whore came up often.  They can shut the fuck up and join me or just shut the fuck up and get outta my way cuz I’m cumming through and I do mean cumming through...You have an amazing marriage!  

I double stuffed myself yesterday morning, held my big banger purple dildo against my already very swollen clit from the night before , and got off sexting with a guy on this site, not gonna mention his moniker.  it was a great orgasm.    My bf came home a few minutes later and asked why the bed was all crooked.  I just looked at the bed with a loss of words and almost burst out laughing.   It was about a foot from where it should have been and at an angle.  In my thrusting excitement, I’d hopped it across the floor ....too funny ....if that makes me a whore or a slut then that’s just fine with me.  

• Like 1

• Members

Manwhore here . Im my mind it does not make you a whore. It makes me wish you were mine. " Wild thing, you make my heart sing"