Sign in to follow this  
Wisconsin Cougar

Wondering if I have turned into a whore

I have always enjoyed oral sex and cum and lots of it. In private with the hubby, I am always sucking his cock and getting my throat filled and here lately I can’t seem to get enough. Maybe it’s my age, I don’t know. All I know is it takes a lot of sex to satisfy me. Feeling naughty yesterday  as my husband was out of town I was forced to call some friends that my husband knows about. When Steve arrived around noon, he let himself in and found me in the bedroom laying on the bed naked and waiting for him to feed me his cock. I told him Al was on his way over so don’t get to excited yet. When Al arrived it was time to play. Having 2 men ravage my body is almost too exciting. After my hungry mouth and pussy was full of wonderful cum it was time to head to the airport to pickup my husband. With a pussy dripping cum and my breath stinking of cum I greeted him outside the airport and gave him a huge kiss, he smiled and said you started without me, I smiled and said of course. Getting in the car I was wearing only my summer dress with no undies and he was feeling my cum soaked pussy and he was getting hard. I took my hand and got it all wet and rubbed it all over his face and he said who’s cum am I tasting, I smiled and told him both Steve and Al  came over before I picked him up. Getting home he was hard as a rock and he lifted my dress, bent me over the counter and fucked me so hard it almost hurt, saying you fucking whore take this and the intense thrusts were meant to inflict as much pain a shot possible. Of course he knows I love it rough, he pulled out shoved me to my knees and drove his cock hard between my lips and spilled his cum down my throat. Settling down and now showered we had dinner and he was dressed in only a bath robe and I spent the evening slowly sucking his wonderful cock until I got my nightcap. If this makes me a slut, then I’m loving it. 

I’d say you are an extremely fortunate woman. It is great to be be getting satisfied in all the ways you are. I don’t think wanting sex, getting sex, and being sexual is being a whore. Enjoy every moment. Your story is so hot. It has me wishing I was a part of the action. 

On 5/12/2018 at 7:38 AM, Erosattheback said:

I’d say you are an extremely fortunate woman. It is great to be be getting satisfied in all the ways you are. I don’t think wanting sex, getting sex, and being sexual is being a whore. Enjoy every moment. Your story is so hot. It has me wishing I was a part of the action. 

Well I can assure you I do enjoy every minute. I have an awesome relationship it’s my husband. Of course my husband Is who got me interested in this-lifestyle. . 

That is great. Been in the lifestyle myself for many years. I’ve not been disappointed and have some great friends as a result. 

Since my divorce I have met and been involved with a women for some time now. Fortunately for me she is very open about sex and enjoys bringing others into our bed. Since we met, she has made no secret that her sexual behavior was just that all sexual. I love that part of it, she and I really enjoy being together but she has an appetite for sex. Of course we do  not belong to a swingers group but we both have friends that share our mindset. 

In public she acts as though I am the love of her life but in private she turns into my personal whore, all I know is I’m eating and screwing more pussy than I ever imagined, and tasting more cock than I could ever imagine. Some of my favorite playtime is when she arranges multiple players, that when the fun really starts.