I guess, like many females I fantasise about a gang bang session with multiple men. I am 40 and married and have always wanted to do this. I now have a wonderful chance to make this a reality. Two male friends of mine have arranged for 14 men to meet at their place to fuck me. I do anal and vaginal so they can choose. I am confident I can satisfy all of them and more.... Has anyone had a multiple fuck session?

• Thanks 1

The best I’ve been involved with is a foursome. That was a great time. But 14, wow, that is a lot. I hope it all goes well. 

Jealous!!  Make sure you tell us about it!

On 5/13/2018 at 7:05 AM, Becky said:

I guess, like many females I fantasise about a gang bang session with multiple men. I am 40 and married and have always wanted to do this. I now have a wonderful chance to make this a reality. Two male friends of mine have arranged for 14 men to meet at their place to fuck me. I do anal and vaginal so they can choose. I am confident I can satisfy all of them and more.... Has anyone had a multiple fuck session?

go 4 it!

OMG I am so jealous!!!! That is one of my biggest fantasies!!! As prodrag33 stated. GO $ IT GIRL!!!!! & yes please do tell???

• Thanks 1

Why not take this chance to similtaionusly have a cock in your pussy,ass, mouth, both hands and a couple guys jacking off in your ears. Might earn the JD Powers slut of the year award. Need a camera man? I mean no disrespect, I still love you for your " Wildness"