I guess, like many females I fantasise about a gang bang session with multiple men. I am 40 and married and have always wanted to do this. I now have a wonderful chance to make this a reality. Two male friends of mine have arranged for 14 men to meet at their place to fuck me. I do anal and vaginal so they can choose. I am confident I can satisfy all of them and more.... Has anyone had a multiple fuck session?

• Thanks 1

The best I’ve been involved with is a foursome. That was a great time. But 14, wow, that is a lot. I hope it all goes well. 

Jealous!!  Make sure you tell us about it!

On 5/13/2018 at 7:05 AM, Becky said:

I guess, like many females I fantasise about a gang bang session with multiple men. I am 40 and married and have always wanted to do this. I now have a wonderful chance to make this a reality. Two male friends of mine have arranged for 14 men to meet at their place to fuck me. I do anal and vaginal so they can choose. I am confident I can satisfy all of them and more.... Has anyone had a multiple fuck session?

go 4 it!

OMG I am so jealous!!!! That is one of my biggest fantasies!!! As prodrag33 stated. GO $ IT GIRL!!!!! & yes please do tell???

• Thanks 1

Why not take this chance to similtaionusly have a cock in your pussy,ass, mouth, both hands and a couple guys jacking off in your ears. Might earn the JD Powers slut of the year award. Need a camera man? I mean no disrespect, I still love you for your " Wildness"

Because of some issues I have I can only do oral and anal when it comes to men. You might not want to openly advertise the anal aspect, just make them beg for it and act like they had to badger you into submission. The reason I say this is because 99% of guys will go for anal every time it's offered, even if vaginal is an option with the woman they're with. Two or three guys might be fun, but I can tell you from experience that the sixth guy will have you hating it.

I've been doing anal since the age of 12, and at the age of 35 even with a lot of lube and gentle lovers the five guys who finished to completion (a grand total of 3 hours of anal with only seconds between guys) had me so raw that the sixth guy had me in tears of pure agony, and guys 13 - 20 had to settle for oral or titty fucking because by the time I got to the 12th guy I was so sore that each thrust would have me screaming like a woman at the end of the third stage of labor.

So if you don't want to wear out your ass downplay your love of anal to get more guys into the pussy.

• Like 1

OK darling oral it is.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, Zking said:

My girl love lots of guys cuz she loves cum! Ive seen her suck six in a row and gulp it all down!!  Very sexy. 

I am old. This story came out of Buda Illinois decades ago. I was not there or it would have been 41. the story goes a girl unnamed. I know the last name but gentleman? Anyway she sucked 40 dicks at a party and swallowed every drop. Got real sick and had to go to Emergency room and have stomach pumped. Where is she today I could use her!

16 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

I am old. This story came out of Buda Illinois decades ago. I was not there or it would have been 41. the story goes a girl unnamed. I know the last name but gentleman? Anyway she sucked 40 dicks at a party and swallowed every drop. Got real sick and had to go to Emergency room and have stomach pumped. Where is she today I could use her!

ive heard about women getting stomach pump from swallowing too much cum!

do the damn gangbang!

HAh I've heard that same story! I think its fake! But +1 on a gangbang!

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, eye4eye69 said:

HAh I've heard that same story! I think its fake! But +1 on a gangbang!

Yes Becky got to do , it was pulling a train in my day. She never said any blo jobs anyway. Pussy or ass. The tight ass for me please and first in line. Most important that she reports the event for all to enjoy.

• Like 1

I'm a male and that's my dream too 

Go for it !!!  although 14 is a few too many for me but you go for it.....yes pleases come back and tell us all how it went!   I had a 4-some...that’s as high as I’ve ever had

4 hours ago, Lisset Finnien said:

Go for it !!!  although 14 is a few too many for me but you go for it.....yes pleases come back and tell us all how it went!   I had a 4-some...that’s as high as I’ve ever had

4 hours ago, Lisset Finnien said:

Well lover  I need  to round up more of my friends. is seven appropriate?  I can only declare two You will be standing upright unbound and they will work into your puss and ass gently. By the time it is over their tthrusts will be raising you up off the ground . I wish I was one of them. My cock will be in your mouth while Dick and Dave have a huge pair of cocks in your ass and pussy. By the time it is over . All three holes will be filled with cum. And then yu  tell the three of us what to do, the three of us how to proceed. The two are a lock. I don't know about more. They got no less than eight inch cocksl  . I don't want to talk about mine.

• Like 1

Becky I can only tell you to give it a try, if during the bang you feel you can't go for any more then just make sure that you have someone there that can step in and stop it. My husband had a party that had 4 females and 9 males and for 7 hours all that I all we did was fuck, suck till it ran out my ears.  But until you have 5 guys on you at once you just do not know what you are missing. The one other thing that you must do before long you have to find someone with a horse size cock to just stretch and fuck you till you can't take any more

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, Tiffy_G said:

Because of some issues I have I can only do oral and anal when it comes to men. You might not want to openly advertise the anal aspect, just make them beg for it and act like they had to badger you into submission. The reason I say this is because 99% of guys will go for anal every time it's offered, even if vaginal is an option with the woman they're with. Two or three guys might be fun, but I can tell you from experience that the sixth guy will have you hating it.

I've been doing anal since the age of 12, and at the age of 35 even with a lot of lube and gentle lovers the five guys who finished to completion (a grand total of 3 hours of anal with only seconds between guys) had me so raw that the sixth guy had me in tears of pure agony, and guys 13 - 20 had to settle for oral or titty fucking because by the time I got to the 12th guy I was so sore that each thrust would have me screaming like a woman at the end of the third stage of labor.

So if you don't want to wear out your ass downplay your love of anal to get more guys into the pussy.

some superwomen on here this thread. Wow!