Official Community Forums Home

I think i found the one woman for me

hardandhung

• Members

I dont know if i believe in fate but maybe now i do. Some 23 years ago i met and maintained a friendship with this couple that was strictly just friendship, an occasional dinner, a drink and nothing more. He and I used to hunt so we were friends for many years until something happened and they got divorced and i never knew why really. Over the years i lost all contact with him as he left for the oil fields of North Dakota, i would run into her once in a blue moon and we would talk and always planned to get together and catch up, but that never happened. Fast forward 10 years, a month ago i was doing some grocery shopping and as fate would have we met again. We talked for an hour in the store and she learned i too was divorced and was dating but nothing along the lines of serious. She had started a small business and was doing well, she bought on her own her own house, drove a real nice truck and just a small town country girl who loves her dogs but became an introvert as she got older. My present girlfriend doesn't live with me so when i was invited to her house i was in no position to say no. I was disgusting looking having done yard work all day, hot, sweaty and i'm sure i didnt smell the best but she still wanted me to come over for dinner to catch up. I ran home and put the groceries away ran up, shaved showered and got dressed and took off for her place. arriving i was impressed with her house, 3 bedroom 2 bath on the lake and a private yard as i know from past experiences she loves to nude sun bathe.

She invited me in and we popped open the evenings 1st beer, she had started to cook a beercan chicken so it would be at least 3 hours before we ate. We talked like we were old pals catching up and sharing our experiences and as the evening wore on i felt so comfortable with her and we really hit it off even after i told her that i always thought she was a hot looking women. She smiled and said the same of me and had often fantasized about us being together. She leaned over and kissed me softly but urgently and i returned the gesture and softly kissed and caressed her back as we embraced. She pushed back slightly and said well then, it seems we better eat now or we wont eat at all. I helped her put things together and we had a wonderful meal and after cleanng up the kitchen we retired to her patio and she said to me that our kiss made her feel so good and she was aching inside for more. We embraced and like a couple of school kids we were both a little nervous and as we embraced she could feel my cock getting hard and she was rubbing it like a wanting women. She guided me into the house and her bedroom and we crashed on the bed and kissed and began getting each other undressed. I got up and pulled her shorts and panties off and as i looked upon her very fit 55 year old body i thought holy shit she was tan all over and sexy as hell. She smiled and said glad you like it, she sat up and undressed me exposing my now rock hard cock and she gasp and said holy shit, hope that thing fits. After sex she  cried and said that was the most awesome sex she has ever had, i called bullshit as i know the few guys she has dated and she said no its true, those guys just fucked me, you sweetheart made love to this body and it felt so good to be loved instead of fucked. Round 2 was even better than round 1 as we just took our time and did alittle oral, lots of kissing and slow thrusts to give her all i had. When i cummed she would grab my ass and force me deeper into her and it was fantastic. She said she normally don't let a man cum in her, that made me nervous as i thought oh shit she is trying or could get pregnant. She said relax, i cant get pregnant its just i only let men i care about cum in me. She invited me to spend the night which i did and we cuddled all night like a couple of teenagers. I woke up Sunday morning to the smell of Bacon and coffee. She was already showered and dressed and had a whole new demeanor that morning. I will keep you updated but i think this is going to get serious. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well girl crush, everything is splendid on my end. She and I are like old pals and I’m finding she is a lot more women than I thought. Although I do miss my previous lifestyle of group sex with my Xgirlfiend she has never denied me my sexual wants. There’s not a morning that goes by where she doesn’t send me off to work without emptying my nut sack, she is additicted to my dick and loves my cum. This weekend she wanted to give up her ass to me but was concerned that I was too big. Her x was somewhat smaller and she never had an issue, I assured her that I would be gentle so after what seemed to be hours I finally got it to go in and she was in heaven. She orgasmed so hard and squirted so much I thought she was peeing. God it was fantastic and exhausting all at the same time. She had never felt a man cum in her ass before, so she begged me to cum and as I came she could feel my cock throbbing and pulsating that made her orgasm again. That said, on weekends sex is 3 or 4 times a day, and I couldn’t be more pleased. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I was very active but nothing like I am now. All she wants to do is suck me and fuck. She loves being vocal and talking dirty when having sex. She loves me holding her down and screaming take that cock you bitch and she loves being force fed cum. I guess in the sack her fetish is rough and vocal sex. After a Sunday afternoon of fun I was grilling steaks and we had not showered yet and she all of a sudden went crazy and went down on my pussy smelling cock and and forced my face into her cum filled pussy and she was bound and determined to get another round in. Man I love this girl, what a cool customer out of bed but get her wound up and she is crazy and determined. 

• Members

It sounds like you have found a match. Congratulations! There is nothing like a partner who is into it as much as you are. Keep us posted on how it goes, and enjoy every minute of your relationship.