Official Community Forums Home

Let’s Play!

• Members

Hi there fellow sexy orgasm and play time lovers. I’ve never been a part of a forum before but what better way to gain new insight than first hand experience! I was inspired by Too Timid to expand my toy collection and therefore my sexual horizons... so let’s chat and play!9E02C444-2288-4F9C-8D2B-FF0960DF7B18.thumb.jpeg.571718172925c4b294aaebc2557a1d7a.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

Aww well thanks y’all! I love to ask, so I can make sure my wishlist encompasses anything and everything...

if you were stranded on a desert island with only one sex toy for the rest of your life, which one would you choose??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/1/2018 at 4:30 PM, Tiny Flower said:

Can my toy be a man? That's my TOY 💋💦😘👇🤘🏼👅👌🏼👣👙💥 boy toy💥💥

My first thought was battery operated, or rechargeable... That would last me the first 20 minutes I'm there LOL I like how you think tiny flower

• Members
2 hours ago, Tiny Flower said:

Yes! No USB available. So many options. Let's hope I'm wearing theseimage.jpeg.ec6218fc9fb401fd3c7fb312b552f985.jpeg😄😄😄😄 if you G et hungry, eat each other.how can you go wrong? Lmao 😂😂😂😂can't eat batteries

I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon if you eat the batteries... I'm following your survival skills tiny flower 😉