Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

Amore G-Lover

Nasstoys has done it again! This purple cutie is a wonderful addition to anyone's toy box!

Made of 100% purple silicone, my favorite color and toy material, this toy is rechargable!! That's right, no batteries required!! It comes with the charging cord that you can plug in to any USB port or charging plug (like for your cell phones), and charge it right up. It's also waterproof for shower and tub (pool, hot tub, etc) fun!

At almost 7" in total length, with about 4" being insertable, this smooth silicone toy offers a very deep curve to help reach that g-spot easier. Now, normally, I prefer a more firm shaft to help with my g-spot stimulation. Because this one has a bit of give to it, I was a bit skeptical. This was proven to be unwarranted, because smooth insertion was a breeze, and cycling thru the 10 vibe patterns with the bottom button (press that for about 5 seconds to turn on, and cycle thru the vibe patterns. The top button shuts it off), finding the one I really liked, the curve of the shaft and bulbous head had my g-spot twitching very nicely in minutes!!! 

Since it's encased in silicone, it's rather quiet, so you won't have to worry too much about the noise through a shut door or thin walls as much.

Easy to use and clean up, this toy is very good for any level of toy user! 4 Tyger Paws (out of 4) rating!!

You will fall in Amore!