Official Community Forums Home

Austin TX Business trip

hardandhung

• Members

Traveling to Austin this past Monday to continue Union negotiations for the company I work for found me not only frustrated but tense, having cultivated past friend ships I decided to text a friend on mine who loves getting away from his wife. So after deciding that negotiations would resume at 10:00 AM the next morning so I called my friend to see if he could get away. He called me back within 15 minutes and said he’ll yea, but there was a catch. He was meeting up with his regular bud tonight but he would love to introduce me to him. He said he too was married so he was clean and normal in every way. I agreed and it would be 2 hours before they arrived so I could properly prep. I know you are asking, yes I carry my enema kit everywhere I go. When they arrived he called me and I left the door ajar so they could just walk in. Wearing just gym shorts and t shirt they walked in and we all shook hands and Paul had a bottle of our favorite Bourbon, settling in with a beverage He asked me what I was in the mood for, I told him I was clean and prepped for his cock, we all got naked and what a turn on see 2 nicely hung studs with rock hard cocks throbbing And not wanting his buddy to feel like a third wheel I swallowed his big bent cock while Paul maneuvered under me and swallowed mine. He wasted no time fingering my ass and positioned me on my back and with a gentle push he was in and working his awesome magic. I was busy keeping Juan pleasured as he slid in and out of my mouth. After 10minutes Paul wanted to cum and he filled me up. Juan was right there to take sloppy seconds and within 5 minutes he too let loose a nice load. As I laid there with their cum leaking from me and leaving a huge wet spot on the bed, I told them that I felt a little slutty but they smiled and said just guys having fun but the nights not over yet, we all cleaned up in the shower when Paul let me know that it was Juan’s turn to bottom. So after another strong beverage and our cocks beginning to get hard again and Paul once again lubed his cock and slid it into Juan and it was incredible how Juan sucked my cock with such intense moans and deep throated me until I almost lost it. Paul blew a load in his ass and now it was my turn, I turned him onto his belly and guided my cock into his cum filled ass and even though I don’t normally top his ass felt wonderful and accepting.  I spread his legs as far as I could and beat the hell out of his ass until I cummed so hard it almost hurt. When I pulled out Juan turned around grabbed my dick and kissed it saying that was fucking awesome, thank you. Once they left I was exhausted but went to sleep happy and content. The next day we were successful in wrapping up our contract and with one more night before my flight I called Paul but he couldn’t get away so he gave me Juan’s number and he said he’ll yes see you in 20 minutes. So that trip was awesome and I will be seeing Juan again. 

• 1 month later...