Official Community Forums Home

Bound women. Any women want to know how I would proceed?

tiedupnaked33

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

One of my biggest fantasies is been restrained and roughly taken, but so far guys I've dated have been way to vanilla

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/1/2020 at 9:30 PM, RedKatana79 said:

One of my biggest fantasies is been restrained and roughly taken, but so far guys I've dated have been way to vanilla

Sounds like you need someone with more experience and adventure.  
I’d be more than happy to pin you down and take you however I want.  

• Members

omg yes please do im very much interested in your desires with me all tied up

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

omg yes please do im very much interested in your desires with me all tied up

Bigirlhaggen I used to live in Ocala, but moved out of Florida  because of my wife, but her biggest fantasy is a FFM threesome!  I don't know how you feel about an older mixed couple, but I do know how to tie up a female body in such a way that she can give and receive pleasure simultaneously especially to a couple! My wife had a bad experience with bondage involving her ex, who got her naked and talked her into letting him tie her up spread Eagled on his bed and then blindfolded her. What he did next was unthinkable, he not only left bedroom she heard him leave  his house leaving her open and vulnerable for 4 hours she didn't know what to think! My wife told me she got scared then got angry and finally fell asleep but woke up cold as the air conditioner had kicked on! As soon as she heard him come back in the house, she yelled out for him to untie her warning him he'd better or she was going to go to the bathroom on his bed, she lied about that part! Once untied and the blindfold removed my wife told him point blank, if he ever did that again she would cut off his balls, and being a Nubian Queen she meant it! Since that day she would never let herself be tied up or restrained in any kind of way again, that jerk ruined it for me and my wife does not trust me either, she won't even try the handcuffs for lovers! I even suggested she tie me up and use me anyway she wanted, but her excuse was I would want to tie her up later on - she knows me to well!! Now I hear of a woman  who would love to be tied up and now I don't live even close to St. Pete anymore and is Bi! I even had a doctor in Clearwater that I was seeing and my wife always came with me, talk about bad timing DOG GONE IT!

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Bigirlhaggen I used to live in Ocala, but moved out of Florida  because of my wife, but her biggest fantasy is a FFM threesome!  I don't know how you feel about an older mixed couple, but I do know how to tie up a female body in such a way that she can give and receive pleasure simultaneously especially to a couple! My wife had a bad experience with bondage involving her ex, who got her naked and talked her into letting him tie her up spread Eagled on his bed and then blindfolded her. What he did next was unthinkable, he not only left bedroom she heard him leave  his house leaving her open and vulnerable for 4 hours she didn't know what to think! My wife told me she got scared then got angry and finally fell asleep but woke up cold as the air conditioner had kicked on! As soon as heard him come back in the house, she yelled out for him to untie her warning him he'd better or she was going to go to the bathroom on his bed, she lied about that part! Once untied and the blindfold removed my wife told him point blank, if he ever did that again she would cut off his balls, and being a Nubian Queen she meant it! Since that day she would never let herself be tied up or restrained in any kind of way again, that jerk ruined it for me and my wife does not trust me either, she won't even try the handcuffs for lovers! I even suggested she tie me up and use me anyway she wanted, but her excuse was I would want to tie her up later on - she knows me to well!! Now I hear of a woman  who would love to be tied up and now I don't live even close to St. Pete anymore and is Bi! I even had a doctor in Clearwater that I was seeing and my wife always came with me, talk about bad timing DOG GONE IT!

omg I'm absolutely flattered by you thank you for thinking about me for such an incredible adventure seriously so what exactly are you asking me?

• Members
10 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

omg I'm absolutely flattered by you thank you for thinking about me for such an incredible adventure seriously so what exactly are you asking me?

You just brought back memories of the time I lived in Florida!