Official Community Forums Home

cheating on spouse

• Members

Anyone currently cheating on spouse for lack of sex. A. Consumed by guilt.  B. Some guilt but need to continue.  C. No guilt.

• Members

No spouse to cheat on. When she said no more sex it was the final straw in the relationship. Now several years later I don’t have to worry about cheating.

• Like 4

• Members

I'm the other woman of a man cheating on his wife for lack of sex.  I would say he has all three.  No guilt when we are chatting & texting.  Definitely no guilt when we are kissing and then having sex.  After sex, he has guilt.  The next few days after, he has some but it must continue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
11 hours ago, lis said:

I'm the other woman of a man cheating on his wife for lack of sex.  I would say he has all three.  No guilt when we are chatting & texting.  Definitely no guilt when we are kissing and then having sex.  After sex, he has guilt.  The next few days after, he has some but it must continue.

Thank you for responding. Maybe I will go check out your profile. I like to get to know people and chat.

Charlie in Illinois

• Thanks 1

Guest Crazy Cat

In a sexless marriage. I am making plans to meet a high school friend......I have never cheated before and not sure I want to cross this line. Proceeding with thought and caution.

• Members
11 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

In a sexless marriage. I am making plans to meet a high school friend......I have never cheated before and not sure I want to cross this line. Proceeding with thought and caution.

Good luck!  It took me months of thought after some light touching starting to take the plunge and let it happen.  It was a hard decision to make!  Everyday that it continues it is a hard decision to make and its been over four years!!  lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been the other woman with the same guy off and on for the last 35 years.  He keeps coming back to me even after quite a few years have passed by.  The sex is out of this world amazing but I will admit it is a hard type of relationship to be in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not cheating, so no guilt.

• Members

On 8/19/2018 at 12:31 AM, Jasmine said:

I have been the other woman with the same guy off and on for the last 35 years.  He keeps coming back to me even after quite a few years have passed by.  The sex is out of this world amazing but I will admit it is a hard type of relationship to be in.

So true!!  I can't imagine 35 years of it!

• 2 weeks later...

This is for Jasmine:

Not to sound judgemental, but you are not in a "relationship". Any married man cannot truly have a relationship other than with his wife (if not just legally). You are, unfortunately, for him, a plaything that he has grown accustomed to having when he's bored or wanting something different.

A "relationship" has to be between people that have mutual likes, interests, and RESPECT for each other. Any man that will cheat on their wife for 35 years (even if it's not constant), doesn't truly respect his wife or mistress........

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I came close, but then reinvested that energy into my marriage, I figure if I am going to cheat, then why stay married.  My wife and I now have a great sex life and have been exploring each other’s desires- we just recently bought our first toys (how I found this)

in in my opinion, the cheating ain’t worth it, if you have to cheat then you ain’t happy, if your not happy——— well life is to short not to be happy,

just saying 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What most people call cheating i consider it scoring, you see my outlook on sex is just that;sex. I am totally in love with my husband of 30 plus yrs, but as age progresses his sex drive has fallen off somewhat. Truth be known he finds it erotic to have a mate that is so frequently ready for sex. All those yrs of raising kids, running around for their games, school outings kept us busy but when the lights went out i was getting my needs met. Being now empty nesters with our kids having kids of their own we share a desire to share our bedroom with others. However even though we have a few select friends we play with for safety purposes i am alittle on the naughty side as sometimes i want something different.

My husband travels alot for work and that leaves me alone to fend for myself, that said i love the frequency of a few men that take care of my needs but sometimes they are wrapped up in their lives and cant get away. When my loins ache i need some fun and i find myself feeling that i need to find some action. Yesterday really sucked as my husband is in Canada on Business and spending Thanksgiving without him is hard. All my regular guys were busy with family which is fine but i was really horned up and needed some relief, so i got dressed and went to the local bar where it was packed full of deer hunters. When a women walks in to a bar full of deer hunters is like walking into a war zone, men buying drinks and flirting and its a simple case of choosing which one i want to take home.

Laughing and having a good time there was a young looking hunter that tripped my fancy, his young well built body made me quiver and needy. He was all flirty and almost begging me for some alone time so i had to talk myself into taking him home. Lucky for me he was a lone hunter who wouldn't be missed and as we talked he was struggling to find any good areas to hunt, i told him to check out our property as no one hunts it and we have a ton of deer. He smiled and said wow that would be awesome and would love to check it out. I told him my situation and he smiled and said can i come home with me. I nodded yes, so he followed me home.

Once home he was alittle nervous but still flirty, and we went to my husbands man shed and he has a map of the property so i showed him where the tower stands were and then i decided to take him for a ride in our UTV and even though it was dark showed him the lay of the land. Being early around 7 PM we headed back to the house and made some drinks. Upon learning his true age he was a tender 30 yr old and upon learning my age he was shocked that i was 56. He said that he would have never guessed i was that old, i said I hope that isn't a problem he smiled and said hell no. I told him he would need to shower and get cleaned up alittle and he asked if i would join him.   I just smiled and said i feel really comfortable right now and would love to take a shower with you. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom were we undressed and he loved our shower, its got multiple shower heads and a seat for relaxing. getting naked his hard firm body, six pack abs and a wonderful thick cock.

I couldnt contain myself and found myself washing his cock and balls and it wasnt long before i was tasting his young cock, and he sat down on the shower bench as i deep throated his cock and he was super hard and moaning please i dont want to cum yet, i said relax we have all night. He came all over my face and wow what a load he had. We finished showering and wearing just robes he wanted to step outside for a smoke and as we stood on the deck he said that was an amazing blow job , he laughed and asked me if i would teach his girlfriend how to suck like that. After he finished his smoke we sat on the couch and his phone rang, it was his girlfriend so he answered the call and Oh my god could he bullshit. Feeling naughty i went down on him while he was talking to her and it was truly funny how he almost lost it on the phone. She must have been a talker because he was rock hard and still talking so i straddled him and guided his cock into my wet pussy. It was funny seeing him control himself on the phone until finally he hung up. He said that was mean and I almost got caught, i said yea well i need laid so there it is.  I got off his cock and laid down on the floor and spread my legs and said eat this pussy, without hesitation his head was between my legs and could he eat pussy. He made me orgasm and it felt wonderful. He slid his cock in hard and deep and like a mad man pounded it hard. His young cock was giving me everything i needed,  he asked if he could cum in me i said you better. He filled me with a nice load and as his cock got soft i found myself licking his cock and tasting our juices. 

He smiled and said you are the horniest women i have ever been with, i laughed and said is that a bad thing? We got up and headed to the shower and cleaned up and he asked me if he could stay the night, of course you can. We went to bed and he fell fast a sleep, I too was tired and fell asleep and come morning his alarm went off and he woke up ready for hunting, i said not before i get my morning ride. But i wanted something more, i took his hand and guided it to my ass and he said really, you want me to bone your ass, yep i said. He said he had never did anal before, i said buck up cowboy you are about to experience it. I lubed us up and he struggled to get it in but it slid in to my satisfaction. His cock is amazing and his youth had him rock hard and riding me like the horny ol women i am. He can come and hunt our land anytime.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 7/24/2018 at 7:47 AM, tiedupnaked33 said:

Anyone currently cheating on spouse for lack of sex. A. Consumed by guilt.  B. Some guilt but need to continue.  C. No guilt.

I told her from the get-go let me off at home I will go somewhere else and I don't want the sympathy fuck you don't want to fuck me or you don't and I don't play that hurry up and get done shit neither don't feel guilty if she cut you off or he go get you some fuk them

20181019_133259.jpg

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/30/2018 at 3:45 PM, Fiftyman said:

I want my spouse to cheat. She won’t. I’m bi sexual. Married man. Anyone in Texas down to fuck? Help me out. 

Think you could handle watching you while taking big cock or eating their pussy

• 10 months later...
  • Members

No spouse to cheat on here.  But a sexless marriage is just not right (assuming you folks are not in your 80's). I suggest you talk to each other and find out why the marriage is sexless, or get a divorce and then go crazy with someone else.  Why bother cheating on a marriage that is not working?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

not cheating love the wife a hell of a lot the grass is NOT always greener on the other side, to wisconsin cougar that story was hot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Square has a point. 

Divorce can ruin someone financially.

However, if the separation is BEFORE any cheating goes, there will probably be less hurt feelings, especially if there's no more sex for whatever reason, people have grown distant, and the couple is just done.

If you, as a couple, have been together a long time, and each of you has earned your share of the assets, then, it's only fair that things are split. 

If you cheat, and the other finds out, the, things can be a lot worse, and people can tend to try and get back at the one that betrayed them, and sometimes get more due to the hurt.

I had a BF in high school, where the parents had stayed together just so the kids could have a 2 parent household, until they graduated from high school. My BF was the last one, and he had even told them they should just divorce. They lived totally separate lives. Each had a significant other outside the marriage, and only discussed the kid's school issues, bills, and taxes. That was it. Everyone in the house was on hold. Even though they thought it was for a good reason, both my BF & his sister, thought it was wasting time.

• Members

No cheating so no guilt! When I was married, the minute she started playing games and using sex as a tool, I divorced her ass.....that was 9 years ago. I learnt a single lesson : Never get married! I'm content with dating and having a partner I can be adventurous with, without the nonsensical expectations that comes with marriage.

I remember after my divorce, many of my friends (make and female) who seemed very happy confidentially confiding in me about how they "wished" they could leave if children, money etc weren't involved. Many of them are still miserably married. not the kind of life I choose to live.

If you have to cheat......it's already broken, and if you think he/she doesn't know you're living on a different planet. They're just not ready to deal with it...yet.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, HuntersvilleNC said:

No cheating so no guilt! When I was married, the minute she started playing games and using sex as a tool, I divorced her ass.....that was 9 years ago. I learnt a single lesson : Never get married! I'm content with dating and having a partner I can be adventurous with, without the nonsensical expectations that comes with marriage.

I remember after my divorce, many of my friends (make and female) who seemed very happy confidentially confiding in me about how they "wished" they could leave if children, money etc weren't involved. Many of them are still miserably married. not the kind of life I choose to live.

If you have to cheat......it's already broken, and if you think he/she doesn't know you're living on a different planet. They're just not ready to deal with it...yet.

Well said!!!

And, if they DON'T know yet, they will!!! The longer you cheat, the greater the chance of you being caught.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 11/23/2018 at 8:02 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

What most people call cheating i consider it scoring, you see my outlook on sex is just that;sex. I am totally in love with my husband of 30 plus yrs, but as age progresses his sex drive has fallen off somewhat. Truth be known he finds it erotic to have a mate that is so frequently ready for sex. All those yrs of raising kids, running around for their games, school outings kept us busy but when the lights went out i was getting my needs met. Being now empty nesters with our kids having kids of their own we share a desire to share our bedroom with others. However even though we have a few select friends we play with for safety purposes i am alittle on the naughty side as sometimes i want something different.

My husband travels alot for work and that leaves me alone to fend for myself, that said i love the frequency of a few men that take care of my needs but sometimes they are wrapped up in their lives and cant get away. When my loins ache i need some fun and i find myself feeling that i need to find some action. Yesterday really sucked as my husband is in Canada on Business and spending Thanksgiving without him is hard. All my regular guys were busy with family which is fine but i was really horned up and needed some relief, so i got dressed and went to the local bar where it was packed full of deer hunters. When a women walks in to a bar full of deer hunters is like walking into a war zone, men buying drinks and flirting and its a simple case of choosing which one i want to take home.

Laughing and having a good time there was a young looking hunter that tripped my fancy, his young well built body made me quiver and needy. He was all flirty and almost begging me for some alone time so i had to talk myself into taking him home. Lucky for me he was a lone hunter who wouldn't be missed and as we talked he was struggling to find any good areas to hunt, i told him to check out our property as no one hunts it and we have a ton of deer. He smiled and said wow that would be awesome and would love to check it out. I told him my situation and he smiled and said can i come home with me. I nodded yes, so he followed me home.

Once home he was alittle nervous but still flirty, and we went to my husbands man shed and he has a map of the property so i showed him where the tower stands were and then i decided to take him for a ride in our UTV and even though it was dark showed him the lay of the land. Being early around 7 PM we headed back to the house and made some drinks. Upon learning his true age he was a tender 30 yr old and upon learning my age he was shocked that i was 56. He said that he would have never guessed i was that old, i said I hope that isn't a problem he smiled and said hell no. I told him he would need to shower and get cleaned up alittle and he asked if i would join him.   I just smiled and said i feel really comfortable right now and would love to take a shower with you. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom were we undressed and he loved our shower, its got multiple shower heads and a seat for relaxing. getting naked his hard firm body, six pack abs and a wonderful thick cock.

I couldnt contain myself and found myself washing his cock and balls and it wasnt long before i was tasting his young cock, and he sat down on the shower bench as i deep throated his cock and he was super hard and moaning please i dont want to cum yet, i said relax we have all night. He came all over my face and wow what a load he had. We finished showering and wearing just robes he wanted to step outside for a smoke and as we stood on the deck he said that was an amazing blow job , he laughed and asked me if i would teach his girlfriend how to suck like that. After he finished his smoke we sat on the couch and his phone rang, it was his girlfriend so he answered the call and Oh my god could he bullshit. Feeling naughty i went down on him while he was talking to her and it was truly funny how he almost lost it on the phone. She must have been a talker because he was rock hard and still talking so i straddled him and guided his cock into my wet pussy. It was funny seeing him control himself on the phone until finally he hung up. He said that was mean and I almost got caught, i said yea well i need laid so there it is.  I got off his cock and laid down on the floor and spread my legs and said eat this pussy, without hesitation his head was between my legs and could he eat pussy. He made me orgasm and it felt wonderful. He slid his cock in hard and deep and like a mad man pounded it hard. His young cock was giving me everything i needed,  he asked if he could cum in me i said you better. He filled me with a nice load and as his cock got soft i found myself licking his cock and tasting our juices. 

He smiled and said you are the horniest women i have ever been with, i laughed and said is that a bad thing? We got up and headed to the shower and cleaned up and he asked me if he could stay the night, of course you can. We went to bed and he fell fast a sleep, I too was tired and fell asleep and come morning his alarm went off and he woke up ready for hunting, i said not before i get my morning ride. But i wanted something more, i took his hand and guided it to my ass and he said really, you want me to bone your ass, yep i said. He said he had never did anal before, i said buck up cowboy you are about to experience it. I lubed us up and he struggled to get it in but it slid in to my satisfaction. His cock is amazing and his youth had him rock hard and riding me like the horny ol women i am. He can come and hunt our land anytime.

Would it be okay with you if I come over and got into your husband's stand Cougar mmmmmm

• Members

I never cheated on my ex-wife, till I caught her cheating with her ex-boyfriend, but the after that night it was the constant fighting we had that added to the divorce. No matter how hard my ex tried to apologize I did not want to have sex and I stopped kissing her, mainly because I was not in love with  her anymore and I was seeing someone else who was a divorcee, whose husband cheated on her. When I first met this divorcee, she was someone I could talk to about my unfaithful wife, then one Saturday after work she invited me to her house. We both worked Sat. mornings, but this particular Saturday we finished early so I took her up on her offer, and from that morning on she became my GF with benefits.  The fighting with my ex was about me changing my routine about me working a lot, but I was spending more time with my new found love, but it was the divorcee who stopped our relationship from going further, she started feeling guilty about being a homewrecker. I on the other hand did not feel guilty, but it was hard trying to conceal my goings on to my new found life. I tried to explain to my GF, my marriage was already a train wreck, but she asked me why I had not filed for separation, I told her I was waiting for my ex to do it, and I was doing everything possible to make my ex miserable.  To this day my ex did not know about the other woman, and our divorce didn't mention her cheating at first, but I told her lawyer that our problems in our marriage was my ex's fault and that is when I laid the bombshell about me catching her with ex- boyfriend's cock in her mouth in the 69 position on our living room couch, everybody that was in that room in her lawyer's office looked like they got hit with  bucket of crap and that changed the whole divorce  proceedings. Now I'm in a sexless marriage with my current wife because of E.D., but we still love each other and why we are still together!  What bothers me, my wife won't do anything sexually to try and wake up the dead. Cheating would do no good, unless I found a woman who knew what to do with a guy who understood my problem.  I also went down that path and I told my wife about my past infidelity though my ex drove me to it. My wife told me  her ex cheated on her and caught him with his other woman, and I'm not willing to take that risk and back then I was jumping through hoops trying to keep  my second life a secret. More couples today are switching to open marriages than divorce, it is cheaper to stay married and safer to, because you know you always have a home to go to.

• Thanks 1