Anyone currently cheating on spouse for lack of sex. A. Consumed by guilt.  B. Some guilt but need to continue.  C. No guilt.

Don't all reply at once!

No spouse to cheat on. When she said no more sex it was the final straw in the relationship. Now several years later I don’t have to worry about cheating.

• Like 4

Has it helped or hurt your marriage?

I'm the other woman of a man cheating on his wife for lack of sex.  I would say he has all three.  No guilt when we are chatting & texting.  Definitely no guilt when we are kissing and then having sex.  After sex, he has guilt.  The next few days after, he has some but it must continue.

11 hours ago, lis said:

I'm the other woman of a man cheating on his wife for lack of sex.  I would say he has all three.  No guilt when we are chatting & texting.  Definitely no guilt when we are kissing and then having sex.  After sex, he has guilt.  The next few days after, he has some but it must continue.

Thank you for responding. Maybe I will go check out your profile. I like to get to know people and chat.

Charlie in Illinois

• Thanks 1

In a sexless marriage. I am making plans to meet a high school friend......I have never cheated before and not sure I want to cross this line. Proceeding with thought and caution.

11 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

In a sexless marriage. I am making plans to meet a high school friend......I have never cheated before and not sure I want to cross this line. Proceeding with thought and caution.

Good luck!  It took me months of thought after some light touching starting to take the plunge and let it happen.  It was a hard decision to make!  Everyday that it continues it is a hard decision to make and its been over four years!!  lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been the other woman with the same guy off and on for the last 35 years.  He keeps coming back to me even after quite a few years have passed by.  The sex is out of this world amazing but I will admit it is a hard type of relationship to be in.

• Thanks 1

Not cheating, so no guilt.

On 8/19/2018 at 12:31 AM, Jasmine said:

I have been the other woman with the same guy off and on for the last 35 years.  He keeps coming back to me even after quite a few years have passed by.  The sex is out of this world amazing but I will admit it is a hard type of relationship to be in.

So true!!  I can't imagine 35 years of it!

This is for Jasmine:

Not to sound judgemental, but you are not in a "relationship". Any married man cannot truly have a relationship other than with his wife (if not just legally). You are, unfortunately, for him, a plaything that he has grown accustomed to having when he's bored or wanting something different.

A "relationship" has to be between people that have mutual likes, interests, and RESPECT for each other. Any man that will cheat on their wife for 35 years (even if it's not constant), doesn't truly respect his wife or mistress........

I came close, but then reinvested that energy into my marriage, I figure if I am going to cheat, then why stay married.  My wife and I now have a great sex life and have been exploring each other’s desires- we just recently bought our first toys (how I found this)

in in my opinion, the cheating ain’t worth it, if you have to cheat then you ain’t happy, if your not happy——— well life is to short not to be happy,

just saying