Official Community Forums Home

OK ladies. you have to give up one.

• Members

That is what I wanted to hear. Crazy Cat is my girlfriend! If your find her boobs on here you would wish she was yours. And the most beautiful,sexy, unselfish woman I ever met.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, michelleddd said:

This question is just cruel, I'd say his cock but just because I love his tongue so much. Maybe I could cheat and have a toy for after all that licking. 

The toy after is not cheating. and the avatar is the most classic I have seen to date. Brian spanking the wife . Brian and Stewy make the show.

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Oh my! I think I would have to agree with Michelle. And supliment with a toy after all the good licking 👅👅👅

Or, something I do often, is supplement WITH a toy while giving her a good licking! :)

Guest Crazy Cat
12 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Or, something I do often, is supplement WITH a toy while giving her a good licking! :)

I would love my husband to do THAT!!!

• Members
4 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I would love my husband to do THAT!!!

Best be asking! Maybe he hasn’t thought of doing it! I know I hadn’t.

• Members

Hey Peach, I'm with you on the eating pussy,too. I think I'm addicted to it !! I find myself wanting to eat pussy to please my wife as much or more then making love. I still love giving her a good doggie style pumping, but, I think about eating  her all the time !! Sometimes wondering who gets the most out of it !! ?? Her or me, but I know it's a win- win , for both of us !👅 Shes always good returning the favor to me, with her delicious lips !

• Like 1

• Members

Count me in on a eating pussy fan too. First time my wife & I had sex, that's where I started, and I still start there almost every time! 

And yeah....I think I get more out of it than my wife! Sure, she cums like crazy, but sometimes when she cums, I cum too, just because she cums! No touching or anything, just BOOM! Something about her humping and grinding my face when she goes over the top, makes me unload when she does! 

Scuba is right....WIN-WIN! 

• Members

I wanted to add to the fact that when I am zoned in on eating my wife's pussy and really going to town, my cock is hard as a rock and I start dripping like a leaky faucet. I am always on my knees on a pillow on the side of the bed with a towel on the pillow. My wife's legs are hanging over the side of the bed , so I am able to zoom in with my tongue, nose  and mouth at a perfect angle, to lick, suck, and sniff and swallow every drop of her sweet juices. . Anyway,  the more excited she gets and squirms , on my tongue, and mouth, the more excited I get. As she builds to the final big multiple grand daddy orgasm, I find myself unable to control my own body. I too find my cuming about the same time she does. I found it peculiar that I was experiencing such a incredible sensation without actually having entering her. I am glad to find out I'm not the only one that this happens to. A fabulous feel to say the least !!!

• Like 1

• Members

First time it happened to me, I was embarrassed. 

She had an orgasm that was so fantastic, I lost it and unloaded on the sheets. After some huffing & puffing, and shaking all over, she said, 'your turn'. I had to tell her.... 'too late'. Showed her the big glob of cum on the bed, and told her sorry....I lost control. 

All turned out well though....it made her horny! She thought it was really neat! And she went down on me and suck started me to another hard-on! 

• Like 1

• Members

Damn, isn't that crazy ! Did she lick up the glob, of cum? I love it now. Dripping when I lick her is a greatest turn on. It's even better if I move my ass back and forth and my cock just kind of goes with the motion of my ass. My cock just flops against the sides of my thy's and it feels so cool,  when I lick her and she fucks my face at the same time with her hip motion. the combination of my cock free flowing and moving side to side , and her squirming on my face it creates on hell of a sensation that's for sure. My wife like to sit back and enjoy the feeling , and forces herself to hold out  for as long as she can, before cumming . After a half hour to forty five min. she finally gives it up. Damn. The levy breaks and we both cum !! The best feeling !!

• Members
1 minute ago, scubadiv1951 said:

Damn, isn't that crazy ! Did she lick up the glob, of cum? 

Nope....like I said....she sucked on me after, and sucked a fresh load out of the tap! 

Fun thing was, it happened later when we were in the 69 position. I was on top, and I won....she gave up and laid back to enjoy the ride....and when she came, so did I! I blasted all over from her tits to her face! Made her orgasm that much better! And....it made her horny.... :)

• Like 1

• Members

Sweet , I ask my wife about a month ago which she enjoyed more. A fabulous licken, or me inside her. She meant no disrespect for my cock ,and I took no offense by it,  but she actually admitted without so much as a pause, that  she like oral as much or better then actual penetration. And I was fine with that since I'm thinking on the same lines myself and truly enjoy it so much. !! And this is a women that back in the beginning was kind of reluctant to me wanting to go down there. I must be doing things right, I guess to hear her say that .

• Like 1

• Members

My wife has never hesitated to point out that her favorite is my tongue in her pussy. If I ask her what she would like, I already know the answer!

Works out just fine though....I love slurping away at her thing, and love it when she cums on my face! (A lot) 

• Members
25 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

My wife has never hesitated to point out that her favorite is my tongue in her pussy. If I ask her what she would like, I already know the answer!

Works out just fine though....I love slurping away at her thing, and love it when she cums on my face! (A lot) 

What if she was a squirter, would you still enjoy it?

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

What if she was a squirter, would you still enjoy it?

I think that would make it even more fun and enjoyable! 

As it is, she was a real 'drooler', and would really get wet....a lot wet! . Not near so much as we get older though. 

• Like 1

• Members

My wife is not a squinter, and  I wish she were!  I would love to feel her squirting  in my in my mouth  and swallow every drop .But, she is more like a slow moving under ground stream making its way to the surface.  She get unbelievably wet and I luv  lapping her up like a thirsty dog.  It drives us both wild !!

Guest Crazy Cat
On 7/29/2018 at 7:26 PM, tiedupnaked33 said:

That is what I wanted to hear. Crazy Cat is my girlfriend! If your find her boobs on here you would wish she was yours. And the most beautiful,sexy, unselfish woman I ever met.

Awe, sweetheart you are too kind! 😘

• Members
5 hours ago, Kinkster said:

I think that would make it even more fun and enjoyable! 

As it is, she was a real 'drooler', and would really get wet....a lot wet! . Not near so much as we get older though. 

My SO loves it but I'm sure not all men do, gotta be careful of 69 though, almost drown him once.   ;)

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Awe, sweetheart you are too kind! 😘

I really got the crowd going on this post. The oral sex is winning by a landslide. The election results I wanted for a change. Got some good cooperation on the "cheating on spouse" too.