Official Community Forums Home

Does it ever feel too good.

tiedupnaked33

• Members

As a young man preteen. The first time I jacked to completion it was so intense I had to stop. Often with women in my past after bring them to orgasm by licking the clit. They had to make me stop . I never gave up easy and led to small wrestling matches. I mentioned this to other women who don't know what I was talking about. They say "not me I just want more, more. Ladies I need to know cause I planning on making my lover come once for every shot of Baileys I suck out of her naval. About twenty eight shots. Might be a lot of hours. If she is going to try to get me off. She will have to be tied. This episode will take place on my kitchen table. I haven't been with this lover yet But she knows me well.

Guest Crazy Cat

Hmmmm,  tied to a table....baileys...... hours and hours of clit licking..... your lover is going to be very happy, and I dare say so will you once that bottle is done and she finally gets at you. I am assuming that is the way it is to work. You drive her wild till she can’t stand it anymore then you keep on for a bit longer. Once the bottle is done it is her turn at you? Oh my, watch out sunshine!!!

• Members

Crazy Cat I am glad you approve. You almost make it sound personal. So you think you one that would need to be tied. Or a just keep going girl.

• Members

Over several hours this could be doable.......  ;)   

For me it depends on what kind of orgasm I'm having.....  a clitoral O happens hard and I need a bit of time for the sensitivity to subside.

A Gspot O................. start slow and build from there, the last one rolling into the next one until I've lost count and am begging for him to stop, I need to rehydrate!

• Like 2

• Members
15 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

No I would not NEED to be tied just want to....

15 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

• Members

I truly love this woman and only death would stop from achieving the 28.

• Members

My wife can go on and on, orgasm after orgasm, but they have to be switched up, back and forth between g-spot and clitoral. Two of one or the other in a row, is uncomfortable for her....too muc to take especially clitoral O’s, but alternate between the two....she loves it, and will ask or even demand it. We have gone on for hours.....but 28?

Maybe you can work something like that into the mix?

Guest Crazy Cat
16 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

My husband is a Navy man. Really good with knots. He just needs to find his kinky side and use his knot skills on me. I am multi orgasmic and no I don’t think you can ever feel too good or at least I have never reached a point where I have wanted a lover to stop or back off. I find the take my breath away over the top stimuilation such a turn on. It just makes the next wave that much better to ride for me. 

• Members

I will keep that in mind. You remind me of my lover. My lover is pretty with the tits that would give a blind man a hard on. Up for anything I want to try. I love her and I know the key to my happiness is being the key to hers.

• Members
12 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Over several hours this could be doable.......  ;)   

For me it depends on what kind of orgasm I'm having.....  a clitoral O happens hard and I need a bit of time for the sensitivity to subside.

A Gspot O................. start slow and build from there, the last one rolling into the next one until I've lost count and am begging for him to stop, I need to rehydrate!

Again your avatar is the classy one. None this good on TT

• Members

I’ve had a couple of lover that could have orgasm after orgasm. One love in particular, we would go at it for over an hour with her cumming over and over and over with multiple orgasms of multiple types.