Official Community Forums Home

Hey, I'm Nydra

Nydra

I am 28 years old and my husband is 23. We recently got married after only being together 10 months. Things are great, even in the bedroom. He is literally the best partner I've been with. The only issue we have (in the bedroom) is getting him out of his comfort zone. Like me, he's open minded in trying new things. However, when it comes to being dominant and/or dirty talking he is super shy. If he does say something new its usually in a whisper. Sometimes he threatens to "just take it" but he has never even thrown me down and acted like he was going to do so. How do I get him out of his comfort zone or shyness? I've told him I'd like for him to throw me up against a wall or down on the bed but have had no luck just yet.

• Like 1

• Members

Maybe he's still trying to figure out how far to go, and how fast?

Even though it's only been 10 months, he may not be completely comfortable with just throwing you down and having his way with you.

He is young, at 23. He should grow into it.  

• Thanks 1

• Members

I agree he may grow into it. In the mean time, be specific with him. Tell him what you want and how it turns you on. Be descriptive, he will catch on quick. Shy may be more like timid because he wants to respect you and honor you. Let him know that being taken is all of that and more. Tell him how is makes you feel (desires, wanted, needed, sexy, etc.). Maybe read some erotica that turns you on with the themes you want to play with. Then suggest acting out a scene. 

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat

I agree, he sounds like a man raised to respect women. Which is what you want. Letting him know in your designated playtime you like things a bit rough it is not disrespectful too you but a turn on. Communication, communication, communication will make you both feel better, and your relationship healthy.

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for the replies. I have told him, several times actually. Maybe its something he has to get used to like some said above. I guess I'll just keep talking to him about it. We have great communication, usually. He just claims to "forget" or "not think about it" I dont know how to remind him with out telling him to do so lol

• Members

You have to ease him in. I'm the opposite. My wife isn't to crazy but when im going o like to be anally.played with, stepped on with a heel and her idea.of naughty is hair pulling. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Have you tried doing it yourself to him? My ex did this to me a few times out of the blue and it was awesome! One time at a friends house she pushed me back into the restroom pulled my cock out and started gagging on it. She then told me with a surprisingly raunchy voice told me to fuck her hard. I hit it hard maybe 6 hard thrust she spun around cleaned my cock and said I just needed to feel your cock inside of me. She walked out and with my dick still out I was amazed and dazed.