Official Community Forums Home

Love Thrust-Her Thrusting Silicone Vibrator

tootimidcorin

• Members

If you haven't seen this baby on our facebook or youtube page yet... HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS. 

Prepare yourself... ok? OK. I feel that I am probably on the same page with most women when I say that I have a healthy um, curiosity... about sex machines, fucking machines, etc. but seriously who has $800-$1000 or more to spend on one? Or room in their house for it??

So here's the short and sweet of the new Love Thrust-Her: it has all the power of a sex machine but you stick the suction base to the shower/headboard/floor, it disassembles when you're done so you can put it in your toy chest, it *self-heats* if you want, it's silicone, and it comes in at just under $200. Throw in a TT coupon code on top of that and I'm SOLD.

I just uploaded my full expert review and a reaction video from Angela to the product page, so if you are interested in an amazingggg thrusting toy or just want to see it in action, check it out here Fantasy For Her Love Thrust-Her 🤩🙌thanks for reading!

thrusting_vibrator_PD4926-12_3-min.JPG