Official Community Forums Home

So lonely

Cinnamon 2112

• Members

I just do not believe that, when I showed your pic to my husband he was woo that is sexy sexy

• Members

Loneliness in a relationship is one of the most difficult things many people experience. It can be magnified when your sexual appetite is not matched with your partner’s appetite. Stress, demands, health and family can all have huge impacts on sexuality in a relationship. Being too tired is a common excuse. I don’t think it is a very good excuse, especially when there are times when no other demands may be present. I like the idea of setting up date nights, sex nights and play days. Escape at least once a week to connect. Spend some time with the sensual and the erotic. Remind one another why you chose him/her/them. Encourage your partner to be loving and sensual. Remember to give in order to receive. To often when we don’t get what we desire we will pull away. That can be detrimental to the relationship. I encourage open discussion and open expression of your sexual desire. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:25 AM, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I feel so lonely sometimes, my husband of only one year seems to have lost interest in already, he's always to tired to make love 

Cum to florida and you will not be lonely. Too pretty to be sitting around

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Have things gotten better since you posted this? You are very beautiful. I hope things have turned around. Please let us know

• Members
On 8/11/2018 at 10:25 PM, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I feel so lonely sometimes, my husband of only one year seems to have lost interest in already, he's always to tired to make love 

Is your husband open to talk about any deep rooted issues? Sometimes issues can lead to sadness and that can cause a lack of sexual connection. Sometimes guys have a harder time about opening up. I hope you will find out the answers. Never doubt yourself you are a pretty lady🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
On 8/13/2018 at 1:48 PM, RC4BLUE said:

Loneliness in a relationship is one of the most difficult things many people experience. It can be magnified when your sexual appetite is not matched with your partner’s appetite. Stress, demands, health and family can all have huge impacts on sexuality in a relationship. Being too tired is a common excuse. I don’t think it is a very good excuse, especially when there are times when no other demands may be present. I like the idea of setting up date nights, sex nights and play days. Escape at least once a week to connect. Spend some time with the sensual and the erotic. Remind one another why you chose him/her/them. Encourage your partner to be loving and sensual. Remember to give in order to receive. To often when we don’t get what we desire we will pull away. That can be detrimental to the relationship. I encourage open discussion and open expression of your sexual desire. 

This is so true RC4BLUE,

I know it is hard when he draws away, maybe try some end arounds into sex, like a nice back rub, or foot massage.  First couple times don't expect anything and see where it leads.  I am trying to work up the courage to discuss things like this with my husband, I have been with for nearly 30 years.  I mentioned to him if he doesn't want me there are things he can do FOR me and he just said I know, so not sure it will help to talk, but it is worth a shot.  You might also try reading a book called the 5 love languages, it talks about how different people give and recieve love in different ways.  Maybe you and he are speaking the wrong ones to each other.

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:25 AM, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I feel your pain in my situation. Good Luck, Charlie

• 1 month later...

That's perfectly natural sweetheart not EVERYTHING is about our sex life 😉 us guys do have issues sometimes with certain issues but never let that come between your relationship EVER 

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

That's perfectly natural sweetheart not EVERYTHING is about our sex life 😉 us guys do have issues sometimes with certain issues but never let that come between your relationship EVER 

Good advice! I have found friendship,love, and sex don't equal happiness. In some relationship if I wasn't provided good sex put an issue and lost a friend. I've had friendship with women for many years without sex. But could talk about sexual issues openly