Official Community Forums Home

I feel like I might have been cursed because guys don't ask me out or approach me?

TheColorfulGirl

• Members

Never believe you are cursed. It may be that you are hanging out in the wrong place. Maybe you haven't found the right group. Be friendly, smile and talk with people. Let them see the best if you. When you do, they will come to you. And if they don't come to you, go to them. Be assertive. 

• Like 1

• Members

Let me ask you Have you ever watched the TV sitcom Big Bang, if you have then are you more like Amy Or Penny ?

• Like 1

• Members

what I asking was that even plain jane Amy got a boyfriend and got married as did Penny. There is someone out there for all  we just have to keep looking . We are all ugly in some way and BEAUTIFUL in others

Hope this clears up what you did not see

• Like 2

• Members
19 hours ago, Leviutah said:

It is a curse, and there is only one thing that can break the spell...

Tell us all what would that be.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I've been single for about a year now. I'm very shy and quiet, so I think men might not approach me because of that reason.

Just walk up to people and speak, I'm sure you'll get a date sometime soon. :)

Hang in there! 

• Like 1

• Members

There is nothing wrong with being quiet. Some of us are naturally that way. It’s more about being open that is attractive. A friendly smile is always the best thing. 

• Members

Everyone feels like this after a single period- don’t change who you are for anyone, you will only get 1 night stands and waist of time relationships.  If you want to get yourself out there try online dating, and you can get to know someone (kinda ) first.  At least it gets you talking to them.  Don’t pretend to be someone your not- just heart ache down the road 

• 4 months later...

I have been told that I seem unapproachable. I try not to be. But, usually, when I'm going somewhere, or doing something (errands, shopping, whatever), I have a mindset of getting business done, and an aura of "don't fuck with me". Plus, I have Resting Bitch Face. LOL

I worked years on trying to be more approachable. But, like, when I went out with friends, and assholes hit on us, it got so boring, predictable, and, frankly, ridiculous. I got tired of the one-liners, the ones that just wanted to get a notch in their belt, or, just plain asshats. And, unfortunately, 2 divorces later, made me very skeptical. 

This may not be helping. LOL

I met my now, for almost 5 yrs, GF online on a site that was common-ground for both of us. Dating can be a bitch for sure. Men don't like women in groups usually, and women don't like going out alone. So, yes, it can be very hard.

No one is cursed or undate-able. 

Yes, I do love The Big Bang Theory, and the Amy/Penny comparison is awesome!!! ❤️

Some sage advice that I heard on a commercial, is that, when one is having a good time, that's when they're most attractive. That, to me, sounds about right. Genuine smiles, genuine laughter, and genuine conversations all will help have that person interested in you see that spark, and want to see more. :) 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hi I'm new here and I totally understand guys dont approach me either not sure why myself. And it is so hard to hook up I go months without and I dont like that.lol

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, Playfull88 said:

Hi I'm new here and I totally understand guys dont approach me either not sure why myself. And it is so hard to hook up I go months without and I dont like that.lol

@Playfull88 came to cool site to meet other timid people. Don't be shy share pictures. Plenty to look at, stories to read, masturbating everyday is ok to cum

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Playfull88 said:

I masturbated alot lol but there is nothing like the feel and smell of a mans body if he knows what he is doing lol

Totally understand hope you find a local. I'm on beachside in Florida

Peace

• Members
5 minutes ago, Playfull88 said:

I wish  I grew up on beaches in California miss them one day I'll.prob head south just cant yet booo.

Use your imagination all is possible

OMG sweetheart your absolutely PERFECT just like you are BELIEVE THAT 

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/14/2018 at 3:38 AM, TheColorfulGirl said:

I feel like I might have been cursed because guys don't ask me out or approach me?

Are you still around sweetheart, wondering if you had an update on your dating situation

• Members
17 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG sweetheart your absolutely PERFECT just like you are BELIEVE THAT 

420 sticky bud going to bowl

On 8/13/2019 at 10:49 AM, Playfull88 said:

I wish  I grew up on beaches in California miss them one day I'll.prob head south just cant yet booo.

Use your imagination all is possible

• Members

I know exactly what you mean! I can't find any men I'm interested in except online, and FAR away, and masturbation doesn't cut it, does it??? I told my story in "Birthday wishes". It's sad how many men are missing out on us, isn't it? 😆😆 Good luck! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/17/2019 at 12:17 AM, Tyger said:

I have been told that I seem unapproachable. I try not to be. But, usually, when I'm going somewhere, or doing something (errands, shopping, whatever), I have a mindset of getting business done, and an aura of "don't fuck with me". Plus, I have Resting Bitch Face. LOL

I worked years on trying to be more approachable. But, like, when I went out with friends, and assholes hit on us, it got so boring, predictable, and, frankly, ridiculous. I got tired of the one-liners, the ones that just wanted to get a notch in their belt, or, just plain asshats. And, unfortunately, 2 divorces later, made me very skeptical. 

This may not be helping. LOL

I met my now, for almost 5 yrs, GF online on a site that was common-ground for both of us. Dating can be a bitch for sure. Men don't like women in groups usually, and women don't like going out alone. So, yes, it can be very hard.

No one is cursed or undate-able. 

Yes, I do love The Big Bang Theory, and the Amy/Penny comparison is awesome!!! ❤️

Some sage advice that I heard on a commercial, is that, when one is having a good time, that's when they're most attractive. That, to me, sounds about right. Genuine smiles, genuine laughter, and genuine conversations all will help have that person interested in you see that spark, and want to see more. :) 

@Tyger very positive response. Going out to bars/clubs can be a typical bore. I've met more like minded people at local concerts or festivals. Dancing singles having real fun opens doors. I live in a party town with Biker 2 weeks of bands. Seen more tits flashed, blow jobs by bon fires. All weekend Beach parties. Just getting out increasingly improves meeting someone. I usually have Bike Week. NASCAR race week parties. In Florida a fun time is going on somewhere. All are welcome. Happy week

• Like 2

• Members

Yes it is suzaniam we would prob blow there mind lol i think the far away one are interested because they have nothing to lose they are miles away cause women like us are not your average woman.we can be alone and dont need a man to "fix" everything. I call my man "hopefully i havent told him to get lost already.lol " a unicorn because it mythical just like a man that truly would want all of me and can handle it. Here to us!!!

• Like 1