TheColorfulGirl

I feel like I might have been cursed because guys don't ask me out or approach me?

Never believe you are cursed. It may be that you are hanging out in the wrong place. Maybe you haven't found the right group. Be friendly, smile and talk with people. Let them see the best if you. When you do, they will come to you. And if they don't come to you, go to them. Be assertive. 

• Like 1

Let me ask you Have you ever watched the TV sitcom Big Bang, if you have then are you more like Amy Or Penny ?

if you have never watched the show then you do not know what I am trying to ask||| 

what I asking was that even plain jane Amy got a boyfriend and got married as did Penny. There is someone out there for all  we just have to keep looking . We are all ugly in some way and BEAUTIFUL in others

Hope this clears up what you did not see

• Like 2

Great analogy wanabig 1 . Couldn't agree with you more. !

On 8/14/2018 at 1:38 AM, TheColorfulGirl said:

I feel like I might have been cursed because guys don't ask me out or approach me?

It is a curse, and there is only one thing that can break the spell...

19 hours ago, Leviutah said:

It is a curse, and there is only one thing that can break the spell...

Tell us all what would that be.

I've been single for about a year now. I'm very shy and quiet, so I think men might not approach me because of that reason.

Just walk up to people and speak, I'm sure you'll get a date sometime soon. :)

Hang in there! 

There is nothing wrong with being quiet. Some of us are naturally that way. It’s more about being open that is attractive. A friendly smile is always the best thing. 

Everyone feels like this after a single period- don’t change who you are for anyone, you will only get 1 night stands and waist of time relationships.  If you want to get yourself out there try online dating, and you can get to know someone (kinda ) first.  At least it gets you talking to them.  Don’t pretend to be someone your not- just heart ache down the road 

Don't feel bad, it's the same with me.  Only thing is, I could care less if they talk to me.  I don't lose any sleep over it.  I like my solitude very much.  I would prefer a woman anyways