Official Community Forums Home

Lack Vaginal Orgasm

Britta

• Members

I consider myself fairly sexual and get fairly easily turned on, but I have never had a vaginal orgasm. Never!  I have had clitoral ones; intense ones.  ;)   Earlier on I thought it was that guys weren't lasting long enough.  My first BF would last about a minute once he penetrated.  Now when I'm with a guy, it gets to feeling really good and I feeling it coming on and he either cums  before I've reached the promised land or he moves in such a way that I lose the sensation.

I have tried a little bit with toys, but honestly I don't like inserting them much.  I love to rub my rabbit vibrator on my clitoris and I'll orgasm most times.  Is that first part normal?

As a result, I live for oral while making love.  My partner has to be so willing to give oral. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

From what I read her, you sound very normal. There are women who do not have orgasm from penetration. As for oral stimulation, that tends to be a most desired activity. 

• Like 2

• Members

I think you have yet to meet a guy who knows what he's doing. You can't get off because they don't last long enough. Ugh!

The angle of guys penis as he's penetrating you makes a huge difference. Straight in & out isn't the best angle. Find a guy who can last, put on your cowgirl hat and ride him while experimenting with different angles. Definitely try to rub your clit up and down his shaft while on top. Success not guaranteed but you will learn a lot about what feels good.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:26 PM, Britta said:

I consider myself fairly sexual and get fairly easily turned on, but I have never had a vaginal orgasm. Never!  I have had clitoral ones; intense ones. ;)   Earlier on I thought it was that guys weren't lasting long enough.  My first BF would last about a minute once he penetrated.  Now when I'm with a guy, it gets to feeling really good and I feeling it coming on and he either cums  before I've reached the promised land or he moves in such a way that I lose the sensation.

I have tried a little bit with toys, but honestly I don't like inserting them much.  I love to rub my rabbit vibrator on my clitoris and I'll orgasm most times.  Is that first part normal?

As a result, I live for oral while making love.  My partner has to be so willing to give oral. Lol.

Any man that does not hold off his orgasm until his partner does is selfish. Young men who stay hard are an exception. In my younger days back when the earth's crust was forming. I was hard as long as there was a naked women in bed. Even after five orgasms. I don't want to talk about whats changed.

• Like 1

• Members

Like most have said here a vaginal orgasm alone is not common. Most women need clitoral stimulation while having vaginal penetration. Hence why a rabbit vibe works well as it does both.  That being said my success with causing a vaginal orgasm usually results from good foreplay to get everything built up to include fingers and/or toys on the g-spot and a good amount of oral. Once the clitoris is nice and swollen and hard and I can feel the g-spot swollen with my finger, I choose a position that matches her anatomy and mine. For some that is Missionary, others its from behind as my slight downward curve in my cock rubs their g-spot and causes intense orgasms. but usually once I am inside I will continue to rub their clit with fingers or a toy or its nice to put their hand down there occasionally to rub and have them get off while I am penetrating.

I guess experimentation is key. But one thing I highly recommend is to tell your man that you really want to cum with him inside of you and let him know what works and what you want to try. That's a huge turn on and makes it so much more relaxed. And keep your hands.mouth off of him until you cum. If you have been stroking /sucking him he will not last long! 😉

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I would get a suction cup dildo and ride that stuck to the shower wall or elsewhere. Get something of size you feel you would enjoy. I would go itleast 5 inches thick and 6 inches insertable length. I would imagine that you could cum vaginally from doing this. Once you get off from penetration like this then with your male partner they may make them orgasms come easier. With my gf she needs sex fairly aggressive to get off from penetration and without her clit vibe. Its almost like getting off from penetration with anal. I feel the wave and it gets so close yet goes away. 

• Members

Curved glass g-spot dildo from this site!  It will fix it!  The glass feels good going in, especially if a little cold.  It hits the right spot & had me having orgasms in 5 or 6 strokes

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 8/19/2018 at 4:26 PM, Britta said:

I consider myself fairly sexual and get fairly easily turned on, but I have never had a vaginal orgasm. Never!  I have had clitoral ones; intense ones. ;)   Earlier on I thought it was that guys weren't lasting long enough.  My first BF would last about a minute once he penetrated.  Now when I'm with a guy, it gets to feeling really good and I feeling it coming on and he either cums  before I've reached the promised land or he moves in such a way that I lose the sensation.

It's really no big secrete and true a lot of women neveer expereince a vaginal orgasam simply because they don't know how to. Ok you know the big myth that size matters well not in this case any way, do you know where your G spot is? Not trying to sound condescending but I once dated a woman who was 42 years old and had never had an orgasam partly because she had a selfish prick for a husband that she nicknamed minuteman you can figure out why we call em one pump chumps. Well anyway 42 and I asked her if she masturbated and she said yes but  wasn't sure she was doing it right I said well if you've never had an orgasam you defenitly aren't doing it right. The first time I orally stimulated her clit she passed out it was so intense no lie. When I fingered her G-Spot the look on her face was priceless and she instantly had an orgasam. She was like OMG what did you do in my pussy to make me feel like. I said oh this and fingered her again and Bam! you guessed it another explosive orgasam. I told her i was just rubbing her G Spot she said my what she honestly didn't know what it was much less where it was. As you may or may not know its only a few inches inside your vagina. Just for argument's sake saying you don't know take your finger and you know how you use your index finger to motion for someone to come here do that inside your vagina and feel for a patch on the walls that feels different some say its feels like a waffle shape, so imagine a guy plunging deep inside you during sex he's not going to stimulate you but if he takes long steady strokes almost pulling out he will rub it do that consistantly and you'll experience a vagina orgasam . I guarantee it good luck and have fun

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/4/2018 at 3:40 PM, outdors1 said:

Like most have said here a vaginal orgasm alone is not common. Most women need clitoral stimulation while having vaginal penetration. Hence why a rabbit vibe works well as it does both.  That being said my success with causing a vaginal orgasm usually results from good foreplay to get everything built up to include fingers and/or toys on the g-spot and a good amount of oral. Once the clitoris is nice and swollen and hard and I can feel the g-spot swollen with my finger, I choose a position that matches her anatomy and mine. For some that is Missionary, others its from behind as my slight downward curve in my cock rubs their g-spot and causes intense orgasms. but usually once I am inside I will continue to rub their clit with fingers or a toy or its nice to put their hand down there occasionally to rub and have them get off while I am penetrating.

I guess experimentation is key. But one thing I highly recommend is to tell your man that you really want to cum with him inside of you and let him know what works and what you want to try. That's a huge turn on and makes it so much more relaxed. And keep your hands.mouth off of him until you cum. If you have been stroking /sucking him he will not last long! 😉

This is so true my man won't cum unless I have or I tell him I did so he can cum cause I know I can't. He keeps me drained. LOL. He will lick my clit and finger me or he will go deep n hard with a toy. While i pinch my nipples or i bite them Sometimes u just need it deep n hard or sometimes nice n slow and rubbing up and down my clit and in my hole just enough to rub my g spot he's so much more experience than me but I'm learning I never got off during sex until I met him now I flourished what I like and I'm working on pleasing him the way he needs

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My vagina has a tilt or inversion . I was born with it.  Most common penis can hit bottom or my cervix. I was told I would have trouble with pregnancy.  But;  I didn't. I feel the way my parts lay in me gives me extra-special  feelings.  Make me incredibly HORNY  

• Like 2

• Members
On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 8:48 PM, Luvcock said:

My vagina has a tilt or inversion . I was born with it.  Most common penis can hit bottom or my cervix. I was told I would have trouble with pregnancy.  But;  I didn't. I feel the way my parts lay in me gives me extra-special  feelings.  Make me incredibly HORNY  

I would love to stretch out your tight little wet pussy lip's for you right now tonight and become a good FWB to you Message me sexy lady if you would be interested Thanks Dewey C

Dewey big thick cock-3.png

• Members
On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Britta said:

I would love to get together with you and give you the hotties vaginal orgasm's of your life sexy lady over and over again and again and make sure you squirt your hot sweet pussy cum all over my cock and ball's.Message me sexy lady if you would be interested in getting together with me... Thanks Dewey C

deweydwc@yahoo.com

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
10 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I think vaginal orgasms are vaginal orgasms , with or without the squirting. A smaller penis or curved upwards seem to help. 

What position works best to accomplish that task?

• Members
19 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Missionary, her on top, I like laying on my back with him kneeling in between my legs. Especially with my feet on his shoulders.  

I seen one position today called the crab where you both face each other while holding yourself up with your hands legs bent and his dick is pointing towards your pussy

• Like 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Missionary, her on top, I like laying on my back with him kneeling in between my legs. Especially with my feet on his shoulders.  

I seen one position today called the crab where you both face each other while holding yourself up with your hands legs bent and his dick is pointing towards your pussy

26090ee0-695f-0133-4d4d-0e3f8b958f63.jpg

• Like 1