Official Community Forums Home

Flashing

Britta

• Members

I'm a Physical Therapist by day and I meet a lot of nice people and enjoy working with them to address aches and pains.  However, invariably every month, a guy will show up in shorts that exposes his unit fully or worse yet get wood while I'm working on him.  (Guys, neither are turn-ons.  Just saying). What do they expect me to do acknowledge it or even more far fetched start rubbing it in a room full of other PTs and clients, lol.

To be fair, occasionally I get a high school or college girl in who is wearing way too short of shorts that reveals more than I want to see.

Am I wrong?

• Thanks 1

• Members

Your not wrong. What you describe is a hazard of your occupation. It is unfortunate that some men and women try to take advantage of those there to help. 

• Members

Hahaaa not to be mean or anything but from mi perspective I kind find it funny, but ppl have different tastes so I guess to each their own. I'm guessing I'm gonna be passive about this and say some ppl are just very bold.

• Members
10 minutes ago, SirToke said:

Hahaaa not to be mean or anything but from mi perspective I kind find it funny, but ppl have different tastes so I guess to each their own. I'm guessing I'm gonna be passive about this and say some ppl are just very bold.

It's kinda gross and guy's penises aren't that attractive.  I think that just want a raise out of me. Maybe I should just say, "I'm not impressed," when I see that happen.  

• Like 2

• Members

I like the response Brittany! Not impressed! 

Yes they are either trying to get a reaction or think you will be so aroused you will want a date. Wrong on both fronts! 

Hold your ground, be professional, and if they continue stop seeing them.

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Britta said:

It's kinda gross and guy's penises aren't that attractive.  I think that just want a raise out of me. Maybe I should just say, "I'm not impressed," when I see that happen.  

ohh gosh if u ever do, do that id would love to know how they would react🤣 

• Members

You are perfectly perfectly right to feel the way you do. Some people have no class and no respect, and are looking for a cheap thrill. This kind of behavior from people shows a lack of maturity.  You go to a professional for help you should conduct yourself in a professional manner. No matter what you are getting help for. Some people never grow up no matter what age they are.

• Members

Just casually throw a towel over their junk and don’t say anything, they should get the hint. 

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I agree with your post. You should not be subjected to that type of thing. Politely and discretely telling them to be appropriately dressed should be your first move. If that doesn’t work, refuse treatment.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/21/2021 at 1:32 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Not often I disagree with comments here, but this one is difficult to ignore.  When God invented the penis, he created a masterpiece.  Starts out small and soft, and then becomes a beautiful, large and very hard rod, discharges its payload, and then disappears until next time.  I could watch penises all day long.  

When God took a rib from the man   and created the woman for man. That was the best thing he put on this would!!!! Ash to Ash dust to dust. If it weren't for women , our cock would rust mmmmmmm

• Members

My late husband and I used to install cable in its infancy, he worked on the outside I did the inside. One day I’m inside talking to the guy, doing my work. When I’m done I need him to sign the paperwork and pay. I find him sitting on the couch man spread with his cock hanging out the leg of his shorts, ok not hanging just peeking. He must of been a grower. I was very young but not inexperienced but really was speechless. He signed and I couldn’t get out of there fast enough.  I didn’t tell my husband till we were a good ways away, didn’t want a fight. I’m not sure if he thought I was gonna go for it or just hoping and taking a chance?  Or it’s wired before or he just got off flashing me? Freaked me the fuck out. 
I should of had my tall, handsome husband with the 10 inch cock come in to compare to show him he didn’t stand a chance. He was super short in both departments and not even close to young.  I was 22 he had to be mid forties. Yuck. Lol

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I think I'd give myself in trouble if I saw something like that walking down the street

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/19/2018 at 3:44 PM, Britta said:

I'm a Physical Therapist by day and I meet a lot of nice people and enjoy working with them to address aches and pains.  However, invariably every month, a guy will show up in shorts that exposes his unit fully or worse yet get wood while I'm working on him.  (Guys, neither are turn-ons.  Just saying). What do they expect me to do acknowledge it or even more far fetched start rubbing it in a room full of other PTs and clients, lol.

To be fair, occasionally I get a high school or college girl in who is wearing way too short of shorts that reveals more than I want to see.

Am I wrong?

• Members

It's called "a happy ending". Men have you confused with massage parlor. I know cause I am a man " snort,snort". How much for the bj?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/19/2018 at 4:44 PM, Britta said:

Am I wrong?

Next time sit their ass down in the ice bath for half a hour to cool their jets and shrink the dick. 

• Haha 1