Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Beginner - suggestions?

• Members

I am sure this has been asked but when I click on a "beginner" post it's for couples or it's about anal.

I'm a virgin and I'm looking at sex toys. I live at home with a big family so quiet and discreet are a must. But I also don't have tons of money for something really high end. A friend said to go with a hypoallergenic silicon material just in case I am sensitive down there. I have never orgasmed before but I would like to? If I can.

When I masturbate my clit never feels good. I legit don't enjoy touching it. I do sometimes because I do get much wetter later if I start there, but its just a weird feeling for me. Not bad but not good. I'm drawn toward penetration more than clitoral stimulation, and often think to myself that my finger isn't long enough. Oh also only 1 finger fits so I don't want to get something too big for me. But I don't really understand what I should be seeking in terms of size or if I should go for something simple that doesn't go inside.

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to give me advice, even just links to things I should consider investing in! Thank you!!!

• Like 1

• Members

If you want quiet and hypoallergenic I would go with glass.  There are many to choose from and I personally like the 7" curved g-spot dildo.  I also like a bullet for my clit, they are not too loud....nothing a blanket covering it shouldn't drown out the sound.  Feel free to pm me if you have other questions you aren't comfortable asking in the open.

• Like 2

• Members

I will second Lis about glass and a bullet. The only thing about glass is it is sensitive to temperature and can be cold (or hot). You may wish to get the glass up toward body temperature, unless you like cold sensation, before use. Pay attention to the diameter of the toy. Given what you say, I suggest looking for something 1 inch or less in diameter to begin with. You may discover that you will desire something a bit more thick as you become accustome to the sensations and play. If you wish something a bit more soft, look at silicone. There are a number of silicone toys that are smaller, quieter and powerful. If you are looking at the retail side of this site, try looking under small vibrators. Read the discriptions and the reviews. Last thing, I know cost is a factor. Yet, I suggest you spend a little more on a vibe as the super cheap ones are just that - cheap, and won’t last very long for the most part. I suggest staying away from jelly or other material that is hard to clean and maintain.  

• Members

I love when the glass is cold!  I'll actually put it in the storage bag & lay it on the ac vent! 

That one is actually dual sided with 2 different thicknesses.  

And also I think variety is the spice of life!  

• Members

Amazon has toys at a reasonable price. I have never looked at toys on this site. I don't know about materials. But vibration is priority one for me. The more the merrier.

• Members

Lies I have to agree with you.  Cold glass can be quite enthralling. It's not for everyone, but wow the sensation can completely put you over the moon. Variety is the spice. 😃😃😃 

• Members

This has been fantastic and thank you all for the advice 😊 but I'm not sure when i could even get something like this. My family rips open packages without checking the name and i only had one trusted friend to ask about having is delivered to his house and he said his family is the same way. Any results may be a long way off for me. 

So far i am really enjoying the look of the glass 2 sided ones:) im not sure i want a vibrator? I can't imagine how that feels and it doesn't really draw me in. Having a glass with 2 options sounds great though. And RC thanks so much for the size advice ❤ i appreciate that. It helps so much.

• Like 2

• Members

You can try Lover's Lane. They have several Chicago area stores. Adam and Eve have a few store in the Chicago area as well. Enjoy, have fun and  seek pleasure.

• Thanks 1

• Members

You could open a post office box for a month....just to give you another option also.  This sight has great free gifts.  And the vibrations feel amazing especially on your clit.....it definitely helps me have an orgasm.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

And this site has discounts, free gifts and free shipping when you spend I think $35.  Everything I've gotten is top quality.  

• Thanks 1

• Members

Early2Bed has a store on the North Side.  It is run by women, so feels more comfortable to me.

• Thanks 1

• Members

So after a discussion with my mother today about getting christmas presents, she has promised to check the names on packages coming from amazon. Problem is, that means I can only order from amazon >.< has anyone ever bought toys from them before? are they discreet??

• Members

I personally like the idea of going to a brick and mortar store to check out toys, even if I don't buy. It gives you a good idea of size, weight, strength of vibration, and feel,of material, for the devices. At that point you have an option to buy now or return home and buy in the privacy of your own space. As for Amazon, I can not say. I've never personally bought a toy from Amazon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

I think you might need a better lubricant if playing with your clit hurts.  It should feel wonderfully stimulating.  So if it’s not, experiment with different lubes and toys.  Good luck!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have a really good surgestion😙start off with taking a nude selfie of yourself and share it with me so we can have a naughty sexing time together I'll start with this for you to start playing with that BEAUTIFUL cock of yours 😙😚😚

Gif_20181012220907870_by_gifguru.gif

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Connieknows said:

I have a really good surgestion😙start off with taking a nude selfie of yourself and share it with me so we can have a naughty sexing time together I'll start with this for you to start playing with that BEAUTIFUL cock of yours 😙😚😚

F404DCEF-6775-4AD2-9276-F59D64167C60.jpeg

D6EDEBE0-25A3-4754-A64A-B3B0B50E7127.jpeg

365271FD-5B8F-4EE9-8B73-F7A9099F6885.jpeg

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Connieknows said:

Thanks for posting that picture again. I never get tired of seeing it. I just visualize myself tickling your butthole with my tongue and running it all the way up across your labia and into your vagina and finally finishing off tickling your clit as well with my tongue. Yum

• Members
3 hours ago, CjnCooter69 said:

F404DCEF-6775-4AD2-9276-F59D64167C60.jpeg

D6EDEBE0-25A3-4754-A64A-B3B0B50E7127.jpeg

365271FD-5B8F-4EE9-8B73-F7A9099F6885.jpeg

Omg love that incredibly hot view of that BEAUTIFUL cock of yours you can actually watch your Cum START to shoot out😚

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, Connieknows said:

@Suzaniam this picture of Connie is perfect view to show off both holes. I can couch you through it