Official Community Forums Home

To Orgasm or not?

Britta

• Members

If you read my earlier post, I mentioned how I don't orgasm from vaginal sex but do with clitoral stimulation.  So here is my question for you...if I'm receiving great oral stim, should allow myself to orgasm, knowing that I won't orgasm during intercourse?  I'm serious.  So far when I have had intercourse after having an orgasm, I don't come close to have a second.  However, if I resist the orgasm during oral, I will likely come extremely close during intercourse.  Therefore the conundrum of waiting until intercourse with the slim hope that I just might have that elusive first vaginal orgasm.

• Like 2

• Members

I say take it when you can get it!!! 

You deserve to feel good!!! 

😊😊😊

• Members

No you don't wait. As a man I might wait to make sure I could perform later. But not a problem with the women. As a young man I stayed hard even after 5 orgasms. Had I known how unusual that was I would have had someone spread the work for me.

• Like 1

• Members

Always cum whenever you can especially if you only can from clitoral stimulation. I find penetration after a clitoral (especially oral) orgasm is sublime..... nothing feels like that, nothing. I think the majority of women don't cum from penetration alone unless the clit is being rubbed during.

Then there's squirting..... whole other animal.  ;)

• Members

Get your orgasm when you can. Personally I find it extremely satisfying to have a woman achieve orgasm from oral. If during intercourse you need extra stimulation, then bring it. It’s all about pleasure.

• Members

We are all in agreement Britta. Go for it. Get it while the getting is good. Go for the gusto { I'm old}. And I am guessing that is what you wanted to hear.

• Members
8 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

We are all in agreement Britta. Go for it. Get it while the getting is good. Go for the gusto { I'm old}. And I am guessing that is what you wanted to hear.

Wow, unanimous!  I didn't necessarily expect that but I will say that as I have gotten older I do let myself go.  I'm not as much self conscious in bed and willing to be more "selfish" and just enjoy the orgasm.

Curiois, if you think I should tell my guy that I can't orgasm from vaginal intercourse so I need the oral/clitoral stimulation.  Thoughts?

• Members

I’m on the side of letting your partner know what works for you, what you like and how to help you get there. The more he is able to know what you desire the better he will be at pleasing you. Open honest communication can be sexy and increase desire. If he is not happy to assist you to your pleasure then maybe he is the wrong man for you. Just my thoughts here.

• Members

I would definitely tell him...as a man we all want and need to know how we can please our partner more and better......do u fake orgasm during intercourse?....

• Members

RC's wisdom has stricken again. Again I am old "honesty is the best policy". I hear more and more the penetration is not nearly as important. I like to hear that . The years have been unkind to my penetratrater.

• Members
On 8/28/2018 at 3:15 AM, tiedupnaked33 said:

RC's wisdom has stricken again. Again I am old "honesty is the best policy". I hear more and more the penetration is not nearly as important. I like to hear that . The years have been unkind to my penetratrater.

Honesty is definitely the best policy but I also believe there is TMI.  Sometimes info doesn't need to be shared.  As I read the responses it sounds like you guys want me to tell you.  Would you take it as a challenge to be the first?  Would it just be pressure to make sure the oral was satisfying?

• Members
On 8/28/2018 at 12:04 AM, ILuVSquirters said:

I would definitely tell him...as a man we all want and need to know how we can please our partner more and better......do u fake orgasm during intercourse?....

Yes, I have faked.  There have been a couple memorable occasions.  Once when I was a newbie,  I naively thought it might help get me over the top, but just made me self conscious and him orgasm more quickly.  Another time, my friend was trying to climax again and it reached a point it wasn't working for me and didn't feel especially good, so I went full throttle and he reached right away.

Also in college my GFs and I had a late night drinking game where we took turns sharing our fake orgasms.  Of the 5 or 6 of us, I was voted one of the best. (I keep forgetting to include on my resume. ;)  )

Britta

• Members

Yes honesty wihnyour partner is best. As well as being open with that person. That does not mean you tell that person everything. There such a thing as TMI. We all have our secrets, and there is nothing wrong with that. Yet when it come to our individual pleasure, be assertive, be open and be responsible for getting what you want and desire. What you decide to share in a public forum is expressly different that what you express to your lover. There is no need to share anything more than what you are completely comfortable with in a public space. 

• Members

Guess I'm late to the party, but ...

On 8/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, Britta said:

...if I'm receiving great oral stim, should allow myself to orgasm, ...

Absolutely.  (Plus you can always hold back once in a while to see if anything happens during intercourse.)  From my point of view, to get a girl off during oral is pretty hot.

My wife also cannot O from vaginal.  I am glad I know, so we can do other things to make sure she gets one.  Or two, or three . . .

• Members

I see....well I'm sure u sound amazing....but I would still tell him...u never know....it may turn him on more know u will orgasm from oral....for guys like me I love to go down....I can be three all night...and to know u can orgams?.....that would be heaven...also boost my confidence level up.....I also find deep and slow breathing intensifies the feeling to orgasm

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, square said:

Guess I'm late to the party, but ...

Absolutely.  (Plus you can always hold back once in a while to see if anything happens during intercourse.)  From my point of view, to get a girl off during oral is pretty hot.

My wife also cannot O from vaginal.  I am glad I know, so we can do other things to make sure she gets one.  Or two, or three . . .

get release the erengy and shall squirt

• 11 months later...
  • Members
On 8/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, Britta said:

If you read my earlier post, I mentioned how I don't orgasm from vaginal sex but do with clitoral stimulation.  So here is my question for you...if I'm receiving great oral stim, should allow myself to orgasm, knowing that I won't orgasm during intercourse?  I'm serious.  So far when I have had intercourse after having an orgasm, I don't come close to have a second.  However, if I resist the orgasm during oral, I will likely come extremely close during intercourse.  Therefore the conundrum of waiting until intercourse with the slim hope that I just might have that elusive first vaginal orgasm.

Well sweetheart that's easy to answer 😉enjoy the hell out of giving yourself a orgasm while masturbating for sure, but if your gonna have intercourse then I'd definitely be likly to wait but there's no reason why you couldn't reach down or ask your partner to play with that BEAUTIFUL clit while he's enjoying your love nest with his cock 

• Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

Well sweetheart that's easy to answer 😉enjoy the hell out of giving yourself a orgasm while masturbating for sure, but if your gonna have intercourse then I'd definitely be likly to wait but there's no reason why you couldn't reach down or ask your partner to play with that BEAUTIFUL clit while he's enjoying your love nest with his cock 

@Connieknows hey Connie goog advice. Clit stimulating is an orgasmic fun way to cum and get pussy wetter. Best is when my cock is going,in and out for my girl to rub her clit and squirting cum. Let's talk?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

My best birthday present ever was when I turned 50.  My girlfriend and I were on a fishing trip in Canada, and she gave me the greatest orgasm I can ever imagine.  And she in turn said "so that's what it's supposed to feel like", since she too was trembling.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 8:01 PM, Britta said:

Will you be willing to let me give you the hotties vaginal orgasm's of your life over and over again and again?message me sexy lady

Dewey big thick cock-3.png

• Members

Like others have said, go for it girl. Anytime you can orgasm do it.