Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Hello Everyone

• Members

I am a widower now. Been married 2 times before my last wife, so it's not easy sleeping by myself. My friend says, "go out and meet someone". I say, "yeah, at my age"...lol! So, I'm 60 years young now, but still like to get that high from an orgasm.

Have fun, everybody!
D

• Like 3

• Members

Welcome to the site. Yes at 60 there are many opportunities to meet attractive, passionate and beautiful women. I hope you find what you are searching for.

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome to the group !Your never too old to find somebody new. Age is a state of mind. If you think positive, your healthy and not too bad of physical shape you should be able to find the right woman out there for you. Especially in Florida. Lots of good looking women of all ages down there from what I have noticed. Been to the Sarasota and Tampa area a half dozen times in the past 6 years. My mother lives in "Sun city Center"  Always impressed with the beautiful bodies, of women of all ages from the beaches in Clearwater, St. Pete Beach, to Siesta Key.   I say get out and go for it ! You have a lot of young women these days attracted to guys like yourself. Don't be shy !!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...