Official Community Forums Home

Contemplating a new "adventure"

LolitaRivers

• Members

Though I am currently in a relationship, it isn't the best relationship for me to actually stay in because the guy I am with is emotionally abusive towards me, and isn't willing to even admit that he is. I've recently been talking to a friend I met through a mutual friend of both of us, and I am seriously considering taking the chance at a shot at real happiness. How do I know if the person I am speaking to is worth the potential heart ache?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 11 months later...
  • Members

go with your heart u know what is best 4 u do not b abused in any way find a good man/partner  that  will treat u well good luck

On 9/3/2018 at 1:48 AM, LolitaRivers said:

Though I am currently in a relationship, it isn't the best relationship for me to actually stay in because the guy I am with is emotionally abusive towards me, and isn't willing to even admit that he is. I've recently been talking to a friend I met through a mutual friend of both of us, and I am seriously considering taking the chance at a shot at real happiness. How do I know if the person I am speaking to is worth the potential heart ache?

You always follow your heart sweet 

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:48 AM, LolitaRivers said:

If you have a bag of shit now Kick it to  the curb and try something else LIFE IS TOO SHORT