Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

penis extensions

Tad

• Members

I was wondering how penis extension work and if anyone can give me first hand experience from and male and female perspective. Thank you

• Members

Well it's just how it sounds...I have one that is hollow with a ring to wrap around your balls....I have to put some lube inside first..then I need to insert my balls through the ring first then slide my cock inside...I tried my cock first but once inside it was hard to get my balls through the ring....this extender was 2 inches longer than I was and thicker...my wife enjoyed it....however I try not to use it that often so she doesn't get used to it lol...even though u dont necessarily feel her insides....u still go through the motions...and for me it was a turn on to use it on her so it works both ways....plus u can last waaaaay longer..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Never used one never been asked to I would I love my cock ring though

• 4 years later...
  • Members

My best method for performing penis extensions are my lips.  They never fail to lengthen and widen the shaft. And you'd also be amazed what they can do for the head!!  Anyway, If you're paying money for that, you're wasting it.  My lips are free!

• Like 2

• Members
19 minutes ago, Dancer said:

My best method for performing penis extensions are my lips.  They never fail to lengthen and widen the shaft. And you'd also be amazed what they can do for the head!!  Anyway, If you're paying money for that, you're wasting it.  My lips are free!

Are you a penile vacuum pump? What is your maximum psi? Can you suck a golf ball through a 50 foot garden hose in one breath?

• Haha 2

• Members
50 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Now that sounds Hot and getting me thinking 

• Members
10 hours ago, Susan James said:

Are you a penile vacuum pump? 

Better than those.  Much better.

What is your maximum psi? 

Never measured it. Not sure how. PSI - It's that the Penis Sucking Index? 

Can you suck a golf ball through a 50 foot garden hose in one breath?

No. Usually takes me two breathes.  Typically 25 feet per breath.  But I'm getting better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1