Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Talk

Guest Alex

EVERY GIRL LOVES HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND LOOK AND FEEL. SEE I KNOW WHERE SHE IS COMING FROM. MY BOYFRIEND DOESNT TALK DIRTY TO ME HE DOESNT LIKE TO TALK OR ANYTHING AND IT REALLY UPSETS ME.

:(

• 3 weeks later...
EVERY GIRL LOVES HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND LOOK AND FEEL. SEE I KNOW WHERE SHE IS COMING FROM. MY BOYFRIEND DOESNT TALK DIRTY TO ME HE DOESNT LIKE TO TALK OR ANYTHING AND IT REALLY UPSETS ME.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll talk "dirty talk"with you..................

• 2 months later...
my boyfriend is the same way what should i do ? :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you ever talked to him about this? I have never had any problems when I have asked a guy to talk dirty to me during sex. It usually will work great if the guy hasnt cum yet too, because they will do anything to get you to cum so they can. Try asking and see what happens. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

jeremy and i live a half hour from each other right now, so when we dont get to see each other i try to get him to talk dirty to me online, but he wont. i was telling him what id do to him if i was at his place, and it turned him on...but he hasnt talked dirty to me :blink:

Have you ever talked to him about this?  I have never had any problems when I have asked a guy to talk dirty to me during sex.  It usually will work great if the guy hasnt cum yet too, because they will do anything to get you to cum so they can.  Try asking and see what happens. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guys will be hesitant to talk dirty if you are not specific about what you want to hear...they don't want to upset you in the middle of something! Write a letter or e-mail an example of what you like. Some girls just want to be complimented on their anatomy, sometimes in 'crude' terms...after all, that's what 'dirty' is all about...but some girls want to fantasize or role play about being used and 'abused'. They might like a light slap {perhaps even heavy} on the ass or breasts as their lover penetrates them and calls them a whore and a slut...then proceeds to tell them what he is going to do to them. There are all levels of 'dirty' and the mood for them may change depending on what day it is. Have a signal for your lover to know that you want it 'dirty' vs you want to 'make love'. Guys are particularly subliminally in tune to the noises that girls make when they are having sex....the facial expression is equally important....most guys won't tell you that or are not even aware of the effect unless you happen to turn off the volume or go comatose...so keep that in mind.

• Like 1

• Members

mmmm i never thought id have someone intentionally slap my ass or pretend to "hurt" me, but for some reason im up for tons of new things right now, and i just happened to have my boyfriend be as rough as he could with me last night and it was great. i was turned on like no other. so i guess i was talking dirty to him, but i still havent gotten him to do it to me yet...i'll have to work on that.

• Members
mmmm i never thought id have someone intentionally slap my ass or pretend to "hurt" me, but for some reason im up for tons of new things right now, and i just happened to have my boyfriend be as rough as he could with me last night and it was great. i was turned on like no other. so i guess i was talking dirty to him, but i still havent gotten him to do it to me yet...i'll have to work on that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I wasnt as "rough as possible" but yeah it was fun I wouldnt take it over the extreme though.

also I dont feel verry open to talking dirty. Same with cyber sex it just doesnt turn me on I have had chicks like talk dirty to me over a IM I dont know its just odd for me. sorry :)

• Members

I don't really do a lot of dirty talking, but I do get turned on why my hubby does a little - especially when I'm giving him a blowjob - that really gets me going even more. Or when we're doing it doggie-style - I like when he slaps my butt a little and talks a little nasty :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love it! My wife will talk dirty to me for a little bit, then I get more into it and being to really get excited and push her buttons, she begins to babble and then go quiet until she comes, then I get to talk dirty to her. I love calling her my personal little slut and smacking her on the rear as I pound away on her doggy style. We don't do any thing that is considered violent like a rape fantasy or slapping the face. She really talks dirty when she gets our her vibrator and starts telling me......well, nevermind.

• Members

I like it as long as it's not the dominant form of conversation during sex. Actually, I just like it when it's right for the moment(s). Once my girlfriend tried it for almost the entire session, and quite frankly it was the least enjoyable sex I've had, including when I lost my virginity (and that's when I was really young and had no real idea on how to perform).

• Members

The first time during sex I said anything to a guy I said in his ear during the act "*u*k me hard baby" he told me later that he had never had a woman say anything to him like that and it was the biggest turn on for him (he was 42 then)

Current bf is a talker and loves for me to talk to him. Some times I just can’t say anything other times it just comes so easy to talk to him.

I will say I don’t like being called a whore or slut.

I say things like “please *uck me” (with a begging sound to it) “*uck me like you know how” “you know how to *uck me good” “why have such a big d*ck if your not going to give it all to me” “*uck me hard and deep” “come on you know how I like it” “let my p*ss* kiss on your boys” “my p*ss* loves your dick” his favorite is when he pulls out and I have to beg for him to give it back to me but I have to tell what and how I want it. Ok that’s about everything I say in the bedroom I need more things to say… he asks me to talk to him if I’m not talking yet, the more turned on I am the more I talk.

I do send him emails too he says they do a number on him. I wish I could talk dirty to him easier than I do some times I would love to say what I’m thinking, but I just can’t I don’t know why. And I don’t use four letter words out side of the bedroom but I sure do in it.

Two weeks ago he figured out I like to have my ass slapped during sex,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could say what's in my head half the time. My bf is incredible in bed and he loves to talk dirty to me. The best thing he does is tell me what a good girl I am all the time, but I can't say a thing. It kills me because I want to tell him many of the things you wrote about, but the words just won't come out. :( How can I get to that point where the words just cum?...ha ha.

• Members
I wish I could say what's in my head half the time.  My bf is incredible in bed and he loves to talk dirty to me.  The best thing he does is tell me what a good girl I am all the time, but I can't say a thing.  It kills me because I want to tell him many of the things you wrote about, but the words just won't come out. :(  How can I get to that point where the words just cum?...ha ha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...

my bf loves talking dirty to me in the bedroom and out but i just can't seem to get the words out. how do you overcome this???? what do guys love to hear when women talk dirty to them??? this is very new to me my previous partners have been rather boring (obviously) and i have been more experimental with age and my current partner seems to excite me into trying new things. What to do???

• Members

I love dirty talk so much that without it our sex would become very boring. I tell my wife that she is being fuckrd by her lover. It exicites her so much, she feels wet all over and begs me to fuck her hard and fast.

Just met a new man and for the first time in 14 years I've rediscovered the joy of hearing a man talk dirty to me! Being asked "How hungry is your pussy for my cock" nearly pushed me over the edge! But I'm out of practice at talking dirty myself....any suggestions how to get (re)started? :D

• 12 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2005 at 6:53 PM, SWEETCANDY4U said:

I wouldn't let it upset you exactly. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. He could've been raised rather strictly, and that he finds dirty talk offensive. It's something that may be able to be worked on, if he's willing. If not, it's either something you need to live with, or move on.

My GF doesn't talk dirty talk, and I LOVE dirty talk. But I respect that that's not something she likes to do. She's adventuresome in other aspects, and is willing to try almost anything once. Compromising.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/22/2005 at 7:53 PM, SWEETCANDY4U said:

EVERY GIRL LOVES HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND LOOK AND FEEL.

I agree with SweetCandy.  This is very common - all girls love being told they are attractive.  Especially when a guy can prove he finds you attractive by his actions.  Not so sure about the dirty talk.  I never have been good at it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love to eat pussy I love to have my cock sucked I love to watch a woman masterbat while I watch  and it nothing with out the dirty talk so if you want to talk dirty to me  come on with it 😈😉