Official Community Forums Home

Pegging

• Members

Not sure if this falls under Sexy Story category, or Fantasy, but here it is.

Unbeknowst to me for some reason, I've had a fantasy of wanting a woman to have her way with my ass, so to speak. Maybe it's because I've bent my fair of women over a couch arm, or bed, and done the same to them. 

I've experimented a few times lately with a few toys. A couple of different anal probes, and even a mid sized vibrator. All the above felt awesome, but i wanted something more. 

So i visited my local "toy" store, and after browsing all the options available, i selected one in particular. It is capapble of being placed in a harness, and also has a suction cup base. So i figured win win.

Needless to say, i was ready to try and have fun. Well, fun i did have. Believe me, the toy managed to do the job i had intended it to do. I have pics, but did not enclose.

I "rode" that toy twice that day, and once more the day after. And someday, looking forward to the time when it's placed in a harness, and i am bent over a bed, and taken by a woman. 

• Like 1

• Members

I can tell you now that the first time my husband LAID it on the bed for me I needed no further help and I have pegging him ever since and we both love it, he puts a plug in me and I put the dildo in him, win win

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, wanabig1 said:

I can tell you now that the first time my husband LAID it on the bed for me I needed no further help and I have pegging him ever since and we both love it, he puts a plug in me and I put the dildo in him, win win

interested pm me wnat info on how to

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I’m interested on how you got that length ! Looks like 10-11 “  I want one just like it ! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/11/2018 at 4:45 AM, luv2eatthepeach2 said:

Not sure if this falls under Sexy Story category, or Fantasy, but here it is.

Unbeknowst to me for some reason, I've had a fantasy of wanting a woman to have her way with my ass, so to speak. Maybe it's because I've bent my fair of women over a couch arm, or bed, and done the same to them. 

I've experimented a few times lately with a few toys. A couple of different anal probes, and even a mid sized vibrator. All the above felt awesome, but i wanted something more. 

So i visited my local "toy" store, and after browsing all the options available, i selected one in particular. It is capapble of being placed in a harness, and also has a suction cup base. So i figured win win.

Needless to say, i was ready to try and have fun. Well, fun i did have. Believe me, the toy managed to do the job i had intended it to do. I have pics, but did not enclose.

I "rode" that toy twice that day, and once more the day after. And someday, looking forward to the time when it's placed in a harness, and i am bent over a bed, and taken by a woman. 

I want to see pics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

My new girl proclaimed that she wanted to have a cock and bend me over. I let her, after showing her how to create her own harness by cutting a hole in her sexy pleather pants. She loved it and it gave her an outlet she had not had before. For me also.