Official Community Forums Home

Shyoldman

• Members

Hey all I am 57 and married to my wife  for 6 years. She is over 10 years younger than I. I am much more open minded about sex than my wife. I am willing to try it all however she is not. I have talked to her about my needs but they go ignored.  I wanna try getting pegged as it is something that seems to turn me on thinking about it.  What am I gonna do if she isn’t willing 

• Members

Hello and welcome aboard. If you are willing to do more with your wife then do bothbod you a favor and start talking about your interests, desires and pleasure. Your last statement is a bit confusing, “that I am even gay.” If you are not gay then she will know that clearly. Be you, be bold and assertive. You may be very surprised at the pleasure you find.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My wife is only interested in conventional sex meaning no kink. I talked to her about my needs and informed her about my unconventional  needs such as pegging me.  She said she was ok with it and would respond but to this day she has not.